Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue.

Dex-chan lover
Uhm, I don't get why translators renamed him to Mikaduki. To not confuse us? But we already know him as Mikazuki since the beginning (and the manga description, for that matter). Mikaduki just confused me more, to be frank.

... or am I missing something here?

Mikazuki Subaru is his birth name, Mikaduki his pen name, the alias he uses to write his novels. It is understandable, seing how bad he was timo deal with society

Dex-chan lover
Why it that mangas that get a anime adaptation goes silent shortly after?

came here because of the anime. instant fan. made me want to feed the poor kittens in my neighborhood T_T there's a place where they all gather and it's freezing outside and now i'm worried and shit. can't own a cat because of my allergies and asthma :'( brb

@MCX01 this is scanlated by a one person group and the scanlators seems quite busy atm. she also translates while referencing to the chinese scans (which is 2 chapters ahead now) sometimes if i'm not wrong. also, there has never been a fixed schedule for doukyo~

Lol releases were taking too long so I just learned Japanese and read the Raw's

Contributor
For those who ahven't seen the anime, it does keep the two separate viewpoints of the story as well. First part is Subaru's, then the last part is Haru's part.

Been awhile since I read this, but I don't think it completely follows the manga and I like the manga more.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaaa man this was healing, thanks so much for your hard work scanlators. 😄

I hope this gets an official release at some point, I'd love to have it on my shelf.

Fed-Kun's army
The varying perspectives in this manga makes it cute and fun to read🤗

Users who are viewing this thread