Doukyuusei Meido - Ch. 13.5 - Misunderstanding

Power Uploader
gunuu means that she's frustrated by her own mistakes... (In this case saying that she was joking when she probably wouldn't have minded to bathe together.

Oh, and this
lsymreo.png

Dex-chan lover
Ah, he blew his chance. She literally invited him to bathe/seggs with her.... And he said no.

Grade Beta male wuss...

Did they bang in the fantia though? If they did, I take my beta male comment back.

Dex-chan lover
damn she got huge nipples

Ah, he blew his chance. She literally invited him to bathe/seggs with her.... And he said no.

Grade Beta male wuss...

Did they bang in the fantia though? If they did, I take my beta male comment back.
not yet. likely will in the future, but none so far

Last edited:
Group Leader
gunuu means that she's frustrated by her own mistakes... (In this case saying that she was joking when she probably wouldn't have minded to bathe together.

Oh, and this
lsymreo.png
After I clicked the author's name, I am now realizing that most of the stuff I am reading either has same author or translator group. How did this happen?!

Power Uploader
After I clicked the author's name, I am now realizing that most of the stuff I am reading either has same author or translator group. How did this happen?!
I mean… I translate a couple of web comics when you check my group list.

Stop her with the self destruction, with those pair of tsar bomba she gonna blast the world.

Users who are viewing this thread