Douse Mou Nigerarenai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Trap 20 - Just to be with you

I don't like what chiharu did there and died, I feel sad for the poor boy :'(

Jesus Christ that was a lot to take in... With what we knew of her character that was really surprising...

jak

Contributor
I feel really bad for the older brother. My god his little brother and wife are awful people.

Shouldt read this at midnight. Too heavy for my heart. Wtf was she thinking or lack there of.

As much as I would like to blame Takumi, Chiharu was really the rotten one here. Despite being married, she keeps on visiting Takumi and staying over with just the two of them alone. She also slept with her boss for the sake of position, to add, she let Takumi takes the blame for her action. All of my pity and hope for her from previous chapters (thinking that she might just got roped into the situation) disminish in an instant.

I was ready to blame both takumi and chiharu for the "affair" but it really is mostly all on her. even though he offered first, she placed the blame and consequences of her own actions and guilt onto him without taking responsibility and even wanted him to do it for real. I feel bad she died without making any decision on what to do after, especially with her marriage. I dont think takumi would have told his brother that chiharu slept with the editor in chief or anything, at least to preserve the memory he would have of his wife before she died in an unfortunate accident.

Users who are viewing this thread