Douyara Boku no Hanayome wa Onna Kishidan na you de - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Female knight's temptation

Fed-Kun's army
@TitanAnteus yeah just that whenever i met those character, i always reminded by that cat lady. When you put it that way, then i wouldn't a girl that disrepecting is unacceptable

Dex-chan lover
i wonder that the mc has unlimit cum power like the other mc in other work

What a wimp. I'm tired of these MCs of the majority of harem series who is so allergic to the other gender.

Dex-chan lover
We all know either the redhead knight will win or it ends on harem. Whatever it is,is lame.

wait what
i thought it going to be manga full of action or something...i didn't expect this at all...dropped this instantly

Why do every decent harem premises always gota have these beta MCs?

Also yikes, black square-kun is here.

@YanDaMan263 what you want him to do when his privacy suddenly got breached? and somehow there's 4 girl claiming to be his bride? fuck catch them all like a pokemon master? also it's only ch 2 of the manga, at least let MC got his character development be4 judge him BeTa or AlPhA bruh.

if only there was a kind ntr hero to help protect the mc from these women

@YanDaMan263 Idk about you but it seems like a perfect reaction for a teen. One day suddenly a bunch of strangers comes into your house and forces you to do things you dont even want to do. Plus you dont even get the situation, who even wants that? What do you want to expect him to do? He'll just fuck them like he is some hentai protag? That is more unrealistic.

I mean if a bunch of girls suddenly appear out of now where saying you have to marry them and then become king to some fantasy country like they're a bunch of roleplayers trying to rope you in, force to the floor twice, forcibly kiss you, try to rape you, exhibit magic that will kill you instantly, all while you're 15 and never had girlfriend youd9 kinda be deterred from them.

Am I the only one who thinks the mc looks like a girl? He totally has the face of a girl!

Dex-chan lover
You know, I do wish the mc in these series could act more..... real. In this situation people would normally take one of two courses. The pervert route (don’t care who they have sex with) and would take advantage of the girls, or the everyone else route (complete strangers just showed up in my house; now I’m pretty mad and want them out). This random, “Yeah sure, I guess this is fairly normal” and being a complete pushover to strangers in your own home is just pathetic. He could at least try to call the police or get very legitimately angry (more so than get out of my bathroom please) and tell them to go. I’d personally be pretty pissed if four freeloaders showed up out of nowhere and decided to play with my emotions for their political warfare (even if they’re from another world; don’t bring that shit into my house without permission). The sanctity of the home is pretty important to most people. If someone interfered with my privacy and enjoyment (video games; tv; etc), I’d be ready to explode. The MC could have at least called the police like a sane person would. And it’s not like we would have to abandon this setup entirely. Something like monsters leaking from the other world to kill the hero before he becomes a problem and the four girls being the only ones that can protect him would have actually made sense. In that case the mc could have been against it at first, but begrudgingly went along with their (literal) sexual harassment, assault (and battery considering she dragged him to the bathroom), trying to force him to take drugs, and four freeloaders in his house trying to rape him, because that was the only way to not die.

Users who are viewing this thread