Douyara Boku no Hanayome wa Onna Kishidan na you de - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Female knight's temptation

Dex-chan lover
For once the MC's behavior is not straining my suspension of disbelief. This is a hell of a lot to drop on a guy all at once.

Also, beastgirl is currently in the lead of best girl, as thus far she's the only one who hasn't sexually assaulted and/or harassed him. (Wonder how long that's gonna last lol)

Dex-chan lover
now we wait for uncen.

@ichypa agree, he is not acting like a princess, his actions and dialogues are natural.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is talking about ow the mc is a pussy, but she was about to rape him. There was no consent given. Consent goes 2 ways people

Dex-chan lover
Ugh the mark looks like shit and it's located on his chest. Isn't it more like a shitty tattoo? If the mark was on top of his dick below the belly and looks more like those succubus mark, then it would be a mark.

Skipping initial character development is not a good sign in my opinion.
At least he sometimes behaves realistically with the situation he's in, but the downplay of this by many authors always weakens the entire thing.
There should definitely be more horror lite elements (the disgusting mind break thing would royaly fuckup the MC).

Also is the MC's girly looks and behaviour of being stripped naked (would have been a good time to focus on a reaction to how powerless he is) seems like fanservice for female readers? Female secondary characters play with MC.

Dex-chan lover
He doesn’t choose any of them he chooses a childhood friend just like shuffle bet

lmao the only thing this manga has going for it is the fanservice, now that the nipples are censored this manga is grade A worthless

Fed-Kun's army
The way MC acts is very unmanly, or even a "beta-like" behavior... I can totally understand him not wanting to kiss/fuck those girls. (It's just common sense to do those things w/ a person you know well, and towards who you have feelings for..)

That's not the point here. The point is HOW he does the rejection. He just keeps screaming/jumping/running like a child, or a person w/ autism (yeah, he's not an adult quite yet, but he's not a child either)..
That is the point here. He could be very confident (even just a little bit at least), and not jump around like some rabbit (or any other prey-animal), and just take it slow, and use rational reasoning towards those bitches (regardless if it would work or not).

Once again. Very unmanly, beta-male japanese teenager... Oh boy, where have we seen this before? (rhetorical question)

I'm not saying his behavior is unnatural, or impossible, or not even very rare in a situation like that.
I'm just saying that readers hate this trope. Still these idiotic authors keep creating these insecure "men" in their stories as main characters. It's just so exhausting to see "one of these"

Fed-Kun's army
Not digging this one bit.
1-Four strange women show up and immediately sexually assault the kid while telling him they will make him fall in love with them.
2-Fuck this kid's dad for throwing him to a pack of horny she wolves after abandoning him.
3-Robbing him of his dignity within minutes of meeting him. Taking somone's clothing from them is the first thing you do to demoralize a person and shame them.
4-Too much beta in this boy. It's OK to fight back at least a little. A young man squirming around like a weak little maiden is disgusting to me.
5-Assuming I was OK with the first 4, you all just had to go and use the square black censor bars. Fuck that!

Dex-chan lover
Yep.. the mage is the hottest. Hope there's no black bars when her turn comes.

Users who are viewing this thread