Douyara Boku no Hanayome wa Onna Kishidan na you de - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Female knight, being shameless at school!

Protagonists who think misogynist "guys need to help girls" should all just die

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, perfectly cut wood logs falling in the middle of the street out of nowhere is a normal occurrence in Japan

Dex-chan lover
The new girls are getting better maybe because they ain’t trying to rape the MC unlike the previous two why didn’t we start with this characters ?

Aggregator gang
@MeLoX Agreed. I wonder when one will get introduced to the series, to join the existing wolf girl.

@couscous i read that too... but i think they just put that as their translation bro..... calm down. it's just an overused cliche to make plot go forward

Fed-Kun's army
it's so fucking obvious who that shadowy figure is...... its that classmate of MC takigazaki, the girl on pg1 with hair clip accessory.
how come no one started laughing on her chunnybyo on pg2? if it was a mc guy than the entire page would be reserved for class laughing on him but nothing when its a cute girl.
lol classmate seems dumb calling all that shit just strong gust of wind imao lol wtf.. they lost all their clothes...
my body moved on its own hahahahaha guy should protect girl hahahahahaha well that can be excused but still too lol.

Kil

This looks like a 2000's Harem manga. I almost puked when he let that line out "boys must protect girls" this guy is even more reluctant than fucking Rito.

I'm only here for the art. Why must it be censored tho?

Rant aside, thanks for the chapter

"Boys should protect girls" headass. This is why this fucker is gonna stay a little bitch for the rest of his live.

Dex-chan lover
I like this page alot, thanks @ker0

Also I saw the bottom left gif, anyone noticed?
27-2fd6f1577a0a778db2adc7be0b9cf0da1e5b1e78b87ed9d2cd7e10c70d1736d7.gif

This went down the drain fast.
Everyone is shown to be braindead. First, a weirdo introduces herself and nothing comes of it. Even modern tropes would have her be looked at like she's crazy.
She floats in the air and no one sees her, she casts visible magic in front of the teacher and others and nobody sees it. The MC suddenly cares about protecting her and says what was a tired cliched line 15-20 years ago to the character that has powerful magic and essentially sees him as something to toy with.

This is fucking retarded. Was the author pushed by editors to add such crap or is this the author's own competency level?

Users who are viewing this thread