Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the pick up! I completely forgot about this manga. I'm not into loli or shota but that Mary/Tutte yuri is ❤︎ and platonic friendships with the guys is super cute too. Instead of the usual competition between characters they're all friends! I also really like that Mary isn't going to flaunt her OP-ness. There are plenty of those isekais already out there. It shows having power is not the same thing as having courage. Even if you knew you were invincible would you still step in front of a speeding train without hesitation? This is way more realistic than an unheathy neet getting a new OP body and skills and being able to face horrifying and dangerous situations with no reaction.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Dex-chan lover
Mary and Tutte is the OTP. I mean, come on, there was even a princess carry!

Dex-chan lover
I can't even begin to write my thoughts and there's no words to explain how I'm feeling rn but all i can say is this is so cringey as hell. I get that it's understandable that it's her mind making her body pathetic since all she has is invincibility but there's no mental fortitude so she's scared stiff you know what, i just realized that the mc's personality isn't just my cup of tea so I'm bitching on this.

I guess she's too normie for me lol

I thought she would use her super human strength to pull out the fangs and stab the snek with them.

Dex-chan lover
"So they would choose the option that has less risk but lets them eat more"

...that’s just two upsides?

idk, there's something that's off about this- I think it was her getting scared straight that bothered me, but its good so idk...😅

Users who are viewing this thread