Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

thank god someone started translating this again because
this chapter was posted by another person but it was deleted because i guess "the translation is horrible" while the whole 5 chapters were posted as a proof of concept for machine learning used to clean and typeset manga pages, meanwhile the actual translation was just google mtl :D

on a happer note: Thanks for picking this up guys keep the good work

Group Leader
I dont like how things turn out. She knows she's invincible but still acts like a wimp. And now she want to hide it even through no one can force her anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@tetsuyalp knowing and doing are 2 different things. It is like you know you have to study or do your homework...but... once a person builds up confidence, then they are more likely to act

Dex-chan lover
Finally a translation that doesn't looks like someone fell asleep on the key board.

@LysandersTreason
kanji can have multiple pronunciations, but the meaning of the characters don't change because of it (usually). it's just a way for them to shoehorn stuff together to make it "cool" or add subtext to their word choice

Fed-Kun's army
@LysandersTreason I think for stuff like that they usually have kanji with kana above/beside it to indicate what is spoken? Doesn't make much sense to me in character speech, guess you could say it indicates her thought?

HAHAH KEK. I was wondering why I couldnt remember shit. Its been a year xD. Oh well thanks for the update.

Dex-chan lover
@Ibri it's called furigana and the main usage is for teaching little kids and/or foreigners who can't read Kanji.

But in the weeb context it just for making something sounds cooler, because the Japanese weebs think saying things in English sounds cool.

A few common ones I've seen is 戦い (tatakai) read as "Battle", 黒魔法 (kuromahou) read as "Black Magic", 闇 (yami) read as "Darkness", you get the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread