Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
At first i thought she wear some kind of lewd dress on page 23. I mistook the neck line as a necklace lol. Also, Magilca is surprisingly big for a 9 years old.

@Xazer Zach x Magilca might be more interesting tbh

Dex-chan lover
So can anyone tell me how long I need to pause this to be able to read the "school arc" in one sitting? 12 chapters maybe?
Also if they write out tutte from the next arc that will just suck so much.

school arc...ugh...
pls tell me it won't be the same as other series where it become bland when it entered school arc 😑

Group Leader
@Valve Tutte will be in the next arc don't worry. As for how long the school arc is, I've QCed up to chapter 19 and they're already in their third year so it travels pretty quickly.

Group Leader
@Nightwave I've QCed up to chapter 19 and honestly, I think the series has picked up in pace since the school arc started.

Dex-chan lover
@TheGodEmperor
I don't know about yuri or not, but from what I have seen, her maid is showing way more familial/caretaker love than any sorts of romantic one at all.

I would say it is more adoration than anything else. Otherwise she would have been the one who reacted badly from the thought of being separated with her master when she goes to the academy.

Ofc that isn't going to be the ultimate proof of the relationship being platonic, but I have yet to see any sorts of romantic leaning from her. Adoration and familial love? Yes. Romantic love? No.

Not discarding it though considering that the novel has the "shoujo ai subplot" tag I don't think it is that unlikely, just that they are too young currently to judge and the signs are so far something you could more easily interpret as familial love. (Blushing is not a telltale sign of romantic love)

Dex-chan lover
@hyrule13 Thanks for the many clarifications!

Indeed, many people fear the school arc because it's going to look too much like many other mangas and revisit the struggles we've already seen a million times... But that's only speculation, I hope it does well. And after all, I think many of us want to see her already around 14 to 18yo asap and do some adventuring in the open world.

Group Leader
94e50199529b3ad3e70cf61f910a9cab.jpg

@AbyssalMonkey Unbreakable hymen as an adult just means she'll constantly be tight.

Dex-chan lover
@Elmithian I mean, they are also only kids (even if she remembers being older than that), so I could see them not having romantic/sexual interests right now. After all, even if she has memories of being older than that, she also has the body of a kid and, thus, the hormones aren't at that level.

Aggregator gang
It might have been a huge man-eating monster... but once it's dead it's just a pile of meat... a pile of TASTY meat... =P

Aggregator gang
Zach is obviously gonna be best boy, but he's not as rich as what's-his-name-nice-guy-prince so really he doesn't stand a chance.

Something about the whole hiding her power to live a normal life... I hate when writers use that- it's worn out. Can we get a character that's OP and milks that shit for once. They usually have social ranks so powerful that no one would be able to force them to do anything either so I don't get why the whole charade is needed

Fed-Kun's army
That meat looks so fucking soft and tender~ I'm hungry now

Aggregator gang
Well from the first introduction of the flirting prince he did get much polished and developed as a recurring character so I will not mind this ship now(initially I did). Still, maid Yuri is also acceptable and the black hair tusndere friend as well.....you know what, just go the harem route mc.

Users who are viewing this thread