Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

They're children. CHILDREN. There's no need for shower scene featuring children.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is that school doing? They make the kids train with real swords, when there exists both training swords and slime-coating. And just a few weeks after they enter the school, they hold an exam tournament. ?!

Dex-chan lover
@feha to be fair, her sword is ornimental without an edge, and the others prb have blunt swords too, not really "real swords", the problem is she's OP so she hurts people anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@Valve while the edges are blunt, it is clear that the tip wasn't (she drew blood rather than just break bones and organs). A rapier is as much a real sword as a double-edged sword is.
Though as I alluded to, the real issue here is that it is made of metal, that is what makes it a real weapon even if it might just be a blunt one instead.

Group Leader
Glorious Nippon Steel will once again put filthy Gaijin in their place! Folded 1,000 times extra for more honorability.

Dex-chan lover
@feha so it wasn't that you ware complaning about unrealism but just what is and isn't safe?

There is no reason to think the tip is sharp, nothing in the scenes shown indicate it being a stab, especially since the wound isn't a stab wound unless she stabbed straight through her arm.
Why you would not only assume its a stab but also that the tip is sharp from this? Shes strong, thats the plot, shes so strong that she can cut with a blunt sword, this is standard logic for isekais.

Nobody in a medival setting with anything above basic level sword skill (and these kids are supposedly the elite, basically future knights), would train with wooden swords or whatever your're suggesting.

Dex-chan lover
Safina is such a disgusting character with her type that brings pointless drama to drag a series out, hope it ends faster because it also makes the MH act retarded.

Aggregator gang
So... she's got the power of an indestructible body... AND superhuman strength... AND a pretty face... AND daddys credit card... not to mention she's friends with the future king...

Getting on her bad side is NOT a good idea =P

Dex-chan lover
I just kind of toned out the shower scene. I guess I am too jaded by now that it didn't even register.

>first an accidental killing attempt
>next a designated slime play
>later a loli shower scene
>somehow keeps it as a shonen
this manga going places, also mary should live with onis, her strength is too much for normal humans

Users who are viewing this thread