Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne

Dex-chan lover
Most recent manga raw spoilers:

We gender bender now!
AOh969t.jpg

@bagofsaltysalt A girl is reincarnated into a world of swords and magic with a body that nullifies magic and physical attacks (aka invincible) also has a lot of mana for magic but she just wants to live a normal life and not stand out.

I ended up enjoying this a lot more than I thought I would considering the tropes. I thought I would complain because the Mc is literally invulnerable but every problem she faces can't really be solved by that. Mc is very smart but constantly working against herself to not stand out too much which ends in comical unintended success, honestly it comes off a bit frustrating but bearable. Really hoping for the Mc to get a "call to action" moment to make her stop caring whether she stands out.
Good series overall, I'd give it: 8/10

This girl need to learn mob-fu if she doesn't want to stand out

Dex-chan lover
Subtle yandere tendencies that surface whenever tutte is in danger. That maid is literally the only thing keeping her from goong demon king

I liked this manga alot but I couldn't find any other translations of it. There are nearly 20 more chapters out there by now. I wish someone else would pick it up and continue or I need to learn japanese ig.

Users who are viewing this thread