Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne

Supporter
boo, misleading title

I thought she was just going to have extreme durability, but she's just straight up OP. boooring

Fluffy, hope the story leans into the whole main character sorta being the reincarnation of the silver knight, or something. As all the parts where she uses spells from him are cool.

@TheLolinator He's just a cardboard cutout background character, completely forgettable currently, I hope his character gets... any sort of flaws/characteristics, rn he's basically non-existent as far as the plot is concerned. Almost like the writers forgot about him.

Banned
I read a lot of trash but this is plain mundane, it's like she can't acknowledge her position and power that was given by God, so instead of embracing it gallantly or at least with something akin to finesse FMC runs from everything that might exacerbate her in the slightest, and the yuri bait isn't good enough to keep me reeled in.

i dont know how this got a rating over 3 the girl has an invincible body but is still scared of shit she is just retarded and this is after God tells her about her body as well so it is just dumb

Group Leader
@hyoretsu - No. Life / work is so up and down i can't find a rhythm in life. And so, everything, including release. Is erratic. Sorry!

@Will_Madden - Even if you were invincible if facing otherwise certain danger wouldnt that make you afraid anyway? It requires quite alot of willpower to work against fear and i doubt the MC has that. (Especialy given how she wants to chicken out of many things ...) Additionaly the mc seems rather forgetful ... clever-ish but forgetful (besides also often if not always forgetting that she is infact not the norm (wich goes back to the first point))

Double-page supporter
It's objectively not a particularly good manga, but I will never get tired of the universe bullying Mary-sama into standing out (with the help of her being a clumsy airhead) and Mary going to her girl-friends and her dearest maid for comfort.

Dex-chan lover
what's with that description that says absolutely nothing ? That thing should be a door to rile people in, not have them question themselves "is this even a door ?"

Magilica’s true magic talent is temporarily erasing her boobs just by crossing her arms.

can someone tell me the basic plot and whether its good? the description kinda sucks (makes her sound like a b)

Group Leader
@bagofsaltysalt
Bunch of moes and yuri hentai material with fluffy art style.

If you like something like CGDCT, this might be good for you.
Go ahead, read the thing for a few chapters and decide for yourself.

I've been reading up to 18th chapter and will stop there for a moment to give this manga a breather.

Users who are viewing this thread