Doyou no Yuugata, Ano Eki de

I don't know anything about this manga since there's no English chapters yet, but sweet baby Jesus, that chest exposed tie pull cover art is making me weak. ♥️

chile i can’t read this language BUT I NEED AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION?? the guy is hella hot

I have been baited by the man in the cover. Pls make an english translation of this please

That ending was a bit lackluster but goddamn the art is glorious.... I hope you guys will try to translate their other work as well! Thank you for the translation! 💛

Dex-chan lover
Is this... just a hentai? F*ck you degenerate weebs for baiting me into this, now I want more of this even though I know there won't be any.

Thank you so much for the translation 💕
Tbh I wish there was more! The guy is so gorgeous ❤️❤️

we’re looking for some spicy JTLs!! pls join so we can continue releasing more mangas 🥰🥰

HOLY SHITTTT I CANT BELIEVE THAT THIS EAS TRANSLATED! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCHHHHHHW JDFJNDHJDHXDBJDHFDHJDHDU HGUUGUIHUUGHUUH

The art is so beautiful, I wish there was more. But I'm kind of glad it is a one-shot because it can stay wholesome that way without the unnecessary drama ;u; but man, the art! So pretty!

Users who are viewing this thread