Dr. Hitomi's Infirmary

I missed this. Good to see it here. Thanks for uploading it.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/04/04/dr-hitomis-infirmary/

I think highly of this manga as a manga. What I like most about it is the wild and crazy shit Shake-O does with medium: inventive use of sound effects, fourth wall breaking, interesting paneling, and general master craft. That it's a solid episodic heartfelt series with a lot of laughs helps my opinion too. The entire series is officially translated, so check it out!

Double-page supporter
It looks like vol 10 was released this year so I don't know why we wouldn't be getting updates unless it was dropped by the TL group.

not sure... but apparently on another site, it's uploaded up to chapter 44 in English...

so... what's up?

Double-page supporter
In which chapter the three-eyed girl debuts? 19?

How many year is it going to take to translate this? Even if it is translated, will it even be uploaded at all? If it is, will it be taken down like the other mangas?

The series is licensed in English so no other groups will take it up. If you see future chapters, those are likely scans of the official, licensed releases.

The "deepest lore" that Hitomi was probably born with two eyes that somehow fused into a single eye has always bothered the shit out of me.

Fed-Kun's army
I felt like throwing up after the vore chapter. Don't read this if you have a light stomach.

I really need to see more of this. There are up to 10 volumes out already. Someone somewhere has to be able to upload them.

Double-page supporter
See https://sevenseasentertainment.com/series/nurse-hitomis-monster-infirmary/ for the rest of the chapters. No money like me? Ask your local library to carry them, again like me.

Users who are viewing this thread