Dr. Koto Shinryoujo - Vol. 12 Ch. 124 - Dr. Koto Feels Conflicted

Dex-chan lover
Is it really a matter of confidence? I would say it's a matter of knowledge and practice, surely a surgeon doesn't just read the procedure in a book and perform it.

yes please use my son to practice your experimental and risk laden surgery, fuck him i hate him. where can i sign up

Just accept that Koto is an infallible omnidisciplinary doctor, just like in Kingdom they have generals who can single-handedly defeat armies, and in Naruto ninja can walk on water.

Double-page supporter
While I understand what the author is trying to do, in practice we have a man who pressures his doctor with crazy threats. He's basically telling him he will let his son die if Goto doesn't operate on him even though he told him he was not experienced with this operation and kind of uncomfortable doing it.
That's insane.

Group Leader
Imagine this in the US:

- We need to move your son to a hospital
- Well, fuck that, I can't afford that shit.

The end.

Dex-chan lover
If Dr. Koto could just drop the 'oto' and become Dr. K this would be over already.

Contributor
If Hara let another doctor do it and fail then he would regret it for the rest of his life, with Dr. Koto he would regret it... a little less I guess.
@Lithe Haha yeah Dr. K would just operate without equipment and still success!

Aggregator gang
Everytime someone in this manga says "with these two hands" or "with my own hands" all I can think of is the Rockbiter.

"They look like such strong hands..."

Users who are viewing this thread