Dr. Koto Shinryoujo

Double-page supporter
Great! I wished to read past chapter 1 for so long~

Group Leader
just... just how come people think this in the same franchise as DQ???

Cheers for the scans Zoro, got a soft spot in my heart for small island stories and so far this is hitting all the right notes.

Group Leader
I have a passion for medical related stuff. I thought about trying medicine, but I just don't have the aptitude to become a doctor. I've worked for more than a year as a medical scribe in the ED. I consider this manga the best medical one I've ever read.

Also as a warning to all, this manga abruptly ends in the middle due to the author being in poor health due to an accident. He's stated before that he's gonna work on it again soon, but that has yet to transpire. Odds are, he won't ever finish it. But the story's so good and the character's so endearing, that I believe that it's a worthwhile journey nonetheless.

Double-page supporter
I'm one who wouldn't mind reading discontinued works if they're masterpieces....

This is interesting so far, thanks! (Sad to hear about the mangaka, that seems so common these days. :( )

Group Leader
@First_Mate_Zoro Hello! Thank you very much for bringing this series to us! I fell in love with the series immediately after reading the first chapter! Ganba for the remaining chapter and volumes!!

:O someone finally trasnlated this. back then i read this on my country version of shounen magazine, but then it getting expensive and i no longer buy it :(

Thanks Zoro! I really like medical manga, so seeing this in the newly uploaded and reading it was very fun! Hope you will continue it

Dex-chan lover
wow, thanks a lot for scanning this!

i hope more people reading this, good read.

It's obvious what is being set up in the first volume, but it's done well, and the characters aren't being hit by the idiot ball at every turn. It's been good so far.

It is a good read, as jonathaneze says. I'll definitely keep it on my speed-dial list!

Dex-chan lover
Man this manga really captures how incredibly stupid and stubborn people are capable of being.

Users who are viewing this thread