Dr. Koto Shinryoujo

Dex-chan lover
read first two chapters and it seems good, gonna wait a few months for chapters to pile up, thanks for translating

Contributor
Thanks for translating! I wanted to read Dr. Koto since a long time ago, but it's already sold out anywhere in local bookshop :)

Thanks for doing Dr. Koto :D I was *this* close to accepting that this will be an incomplete scanlation, so I almost didn't start it. But then I find out it's being scanlated actively. Thank you for this! I love medical manga, and it's amazing you guys picked this up even if all the other medical manga seems to have been dropped.

Wow, this is better than i thought it would be.
It's really engaging and, even though i don't have that much medical knowledge, i'm very interested in it.

Group Leader
First in lady rose, then the country icon changed too here... Oh man get a grip then

Double-page supporter
gods of diseases and incidents have blessed this island

I really like how kids are bit more mature and the adults are more childish in here lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Hoshino is starting to brag more and more about Koto with every arc and it's adorable.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Dr Koto surely had decent plot armour...
I hope I can be like him after finishing my medical studies.

Aggregator gang
just checked the pub. status and there's 25 volumes in total?
damn we're going in for a ride, thanks for delivering this!

Anyone ever: *cough cough*

Dr. Koto: “Did someone say ‘we have to operate’?”

Edit: This poor girl. She just wanted to have sexy time with the Doctor and he’s already reaching for his scalpel. Someone stop this madman.

Users who are viewing this thread