Dragon and Chameleon

Double-page supporter
This is good. Like, SERIOUSLY good. I love the passion, the "twist" that I haven't seen for a LOOONG time in a manga (seriously, I've read enough to see animals with human faces, carnivorous giant flying fish taking over, alien dolls taking over, giants taking over, reincarnated genius from past centuries, a pursuer of devilish paintings, gods helping angels, reincarnated as a kid during WW fighting for germany-like empire, Fortnite with specialized ball bombs, d**p web YouTube, stuck in VR and countless others, including the shounen jump/manga drawing theme, but never with body swap. And I root for each character, even if one antagonizes other. I hope it does not get axed or translation dropped.

Dex-chan lover
There are some snazzy pages and panels throughout, but the author is really laying it on thick with the characterization. I wish there was a little more nuance there.

Dex-chan lover
Saw this in gangan joker, like the art... Came here, captivated by the engaging lettering work! :clap:

This is good. Like, SERIOUSLY good. I love the passion, the "twist" that I haven't seen for a LOOONG time in a manga (seriously, I've read enough to see animals with human faces, carnivorous giant flying fish taking over, alien dolls taking over, giants taking over, reincarnated genius from past centuries, a pursuer of devilish paintings, gods helping angels, reincarnated as a kid during WW fighting for germany-like empire, Fortnite with specialized ball bombs, d**p web YouTube, stuck in VR and countless others, including the shounen jump/manga drawing theme, but never with body swap. And I root for each character, even if one antagonizes other. I hope it does not get axed or translation dropped.
It's good, of course the Japanese will hate it. Mx0, never forgive or forget.

Double-page supporter
It's good, of course the Japanese will hate it. Mx0, never forgive or forget.
can't argue with that. I'm worried because there is not enough tits and fanservice even though it's not published on Shonen jump. There is a big chance that the Japanese will hate it.

Dex-chan lover
Funnily enough, I prefer this compared to Bakuman. At least in the early chapters.

The story is very refreshing too. Hope it stays well.

Dex-chan lover
Biggest problem this has is whether or not it stays serialized long enough for the story to play through. This isn't the popular genre after all.

Double-page supporter
a manga about manga.
very shonen-y.

also includes some introspection on the losers of competitions.

OH also random nudity scene like for absolutely no reason in the middle???? like wtf now i can't read this in public

a manga about manga.
very shonen-y.

also includes some introspection on the losers of competitions.

OH also random nudity scene like for absolutely no reason in the middle???? like wtf now i can't read this in public
The last part I can relate. People will think I’m reading H manga

Dex-chan lover
Man, based on the title i somehow thought this would be a manga of MC that could copy skill from what he seen/eat and finally at later stage would copy dragon just like that manhwa "I'm getting stronger by eating" (or whatever the name is). Tbh i'm disappointed, but the fault lies in me for having the wrong cup of tea.

Could anyone recommend me any manga/manhwa that have similar premise? Tensura sure have a promising start but it meld into civilization building at the end

Man, based on the title i somehow thought this would be a manga of MC that could copy skill from what he seen/eat and finally at later stage would copy dragon just like that manhwa "I'm getting stronger by eating" (or whatever the name is). Tbh i'm disappointed, but the fault lies in me for having the wrong cup of tea.

Could anyone recommend me any manga/manhwa that have similar premise? Tensura sure have a promising start but it meld into civilization building at the end
Re:Monster has an mc that gets ability's from defeated foes

Aggregator gang
This is very engaging. I don't want to make comparisons but the story, with the exception of body swapping, reminds me of Blue Period a lot. I like how the Protagonist keeps aiming higher and higher, and finds motivation even in the worst times. Very promising manga, I hope it will continue being updated.

You know what I love about this manga? The character designs. They're insane. And salute to the translation of Orochi's dialogue in chapter 15.

Dex-chan lover
I hate dramas about mangakas, because if you ever do see how actual mangakas work, is nothing near this flashy and dramatic and is kinda depressing to look at....

Users who are viewing this thread