Dragon Ball AF (Doujinshi)

Dex-chan lover
overrated overhyped
i see toyotarou recylced some concepts from this and incorporated it into super
can be surmised as text book villain and his text book evil mom pop down to earth and with the power of superior genes
wipe out the z warriors
due to a seal placed on the big bad the z warriors are bought 1 months worth of time to train and
you guessed it summon goku to bail em out like always
vegeta always first to rush in and accomplish nothing
saiyans jus got a whole lot more OP cuz with 7 the dragon balls can come back through bs witch craft
saiyan is suppsoed to be a form of rage so idk man
all it has are interesting ideas and if that does it for ye you'll like it

This was so freakin’ great! I SO wish it would be finished!

I loved seeing cameos and returns of movie characters! The story fit so seamlessly into the DBZ cannon that it felt like it could be official. It really bridged the gap between Z and GT in a way that made me like GT more.

I really loved the way they explained the mysterious ending of GT. It felt like anything and everything I wanted to see happen in GT happened in this tiny piece of an arc.

I really appreciated the action packed and dramatic tone of this arc too. There were still some great comedic moments to boot! I like this even better than DB Super, based on the little bit we were able to see. It’s such a shame this arc is unfinished!

Dex-chan lover
I just wish this one has proper final fight. Even if fans hate GT for the non canon story, and even if Super Saiyan Blue got its inspiration from this Super Saiyan 5, this manga still have a solid concept. Such a pity.

Group Leader
New chapter just added! Original drafts drawn by toyble have been used by Rogeru to complete this chapter, and some bonus pages recovered from exclusive rare doujinshi magazines have been included too!
Check out the fifth chapter "Super Warriors Assemble", it's a project of DBFM Group. Help us to continue and finish this story with your ideas!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread