Dragon Ball - Dragon Ball Rebirth (Doujinshi)

Dex-chan lover
the cover is the best thing about this
else, its pretty much everything wrong with dragon ball super and Heroes (super)
i do realize i was being a tad bit harsh, i think the landscape shots are alright
really the cover art is good and i appreciate that the saiyans aren't twigs from the top down like Toriyama's designs for Cabba Caulifla and Kale
-i just feel everything goes downhill after you look past these aspects

The flow of the speech bubbles confuses me abit not sure which way i should be reading it lol

Group Leader
Hey, thanks for the reviews already! Sorry about the early on struggles with speech bubbles, we fixed them in the later chapters. The Manga is read Left to Right, and I'll try to get the bubbles fixed soon. Hope you guys continue to enjoy and stick with the manga! =)

what the hell is this trash?! 95% of the characters here are rehashed and mashed up from the DBZ!
as well as the backstories of the characters! WTF!!!!!!!
no originality on this......

ALSO the way each panel is to be read, SUCKS!!!!
that maybe the only original thing in this trash!

Dex-chan lover
@maikeru_dbrebirth I don't know how your team thought it would be okay to release this as it is and then go around saying "It's fixed in later chapters!". You need to go over your work and fix your beginning chapters before posting. Even beginner comics from hentai artists have better paneling and bubbles than this.

Group Leader
@darkomantis You're right and it's not acceptable. Unfortunately, this is a passion project and not a full-time job of mine. Which is still no excuse as this is meant for me to do as practice for an actual Manga series. I haven't had the time to go back and re-bubble the original pages in Chapter 1. But thank you for criticism, I will do better in the future.

@shobot I'm sorry you feel that way, I hope you can give it a chance and keep reading. Thank you for your criticism.

@MolaCola You were not harsh, I appreciate the feedback and hope to do better in the future. Thank you.

I do apologize to everyone for the poor lettering in the first Chapter. My artist did an amazing job bringing my vision to life and I take complete blame for the terrible bubbling. I still have faith in my story and the community I've already built outside of MangaDex. I hope I can win your trust by doing better in the future. Thank you all for the feedback.

I like it, though the bubbles are confusing to read. That's about it, keep up the good work ;)

I see what your trying to start here the speech bubbles are a bit hard to read an the idea reminds me a bit of xenoverise which isn't a bad thing if the speech bubbles get a little easier to read I feel that I could sit here and read this as if this was universe 14 in the DBZ world so keep on working cuz as they say practice makes perfect and good luck

I'm really loving the DBZ reboot. Dunno why people are complaining about 'old characters' being rehashed. There are only 2 chapters out right now (on mangadex) and both paint a picture of a much broader world and a bigger story that's yet to unfold.

I like how there are three main characters we can cheer for right from the get-go. The world building is nice and I adore the perspective shifts when we view scenes from an interesting physical angle. It adds a nice 3rd dimension to everything that makes it seem more real and visceral. Plus the final splash pages are pretty awesome.

P.S. The speech bubbles in the 1st & 2nd chapter still need to be reworked or tweaked, but going forward, I hope you can find creative ways to paint the dialogue.

Keep it up!

And gimme MOAR!!!

Dex-chan lover
What happened to this thing? The website got nuked and everything went completely radio-silent.

Users who are viewing this thread