Dragon Ball Shippuden

Group Leader
Huff... This reminds me of the good old days...
I'd help you out if I had the time, but damn did this feel good. I finally came across a manga I enjoyed going through to fulfil my childish fantasies after so long.

it was all nice then the author had to shoehorn his OC panty flashing gurl(do not steal plz), aaaaaand dropped.

@onionking

Only if he kills her of after 1-2 chapters keeping her a Sharingan illusion only.

And not make some BS sharingen space-time wormhole God-ki, Kaoiken 1000000x ultra instinct Super sayian god super sayian 3, laws of causality overriding BS excuse of why he makes her a "Now real character" that formerly was a Illusion.

That might save the manga/fancomic

Dex-chan lover
Not bad, eh. Just the fight escalation goes way too fast.
Nice Donut OC.

Heres the problem. When he meet's his girl version and then she transforms to a ssj. Akatsuki knew of her so why are they so suprised about goku's power?
And why didn't they destroy konoha with her alone? Yeah dropped this is too much of a plot hole for me to digest...
The author ruined the entire manga when the girl Goku appeared and 3 pages later even transformed to a SSJ.
Still nice idea but utterly failed in.... well everything.

@darknessblade
Goku countering Genjutsu.
Not in a Million years. he has less brains than Naruto.
This is not the retarded clown from that abomination of a series DBSuper. This one is the fighting genius from DBZ.

@Frenchkizz Genjutsu don't work against him, and Goku would know if she's an illusion or not. He can sense Ki remember?
And his mental state and focus is extremely strong. Not to mention he's getting damage from her.

@darknessblade i mean the premise is already pretty weak, depending on which version of goku is here I don't think there's any living being on naruto that could pose a real threat, he could literally blow the planet with a base supersayan+triple kaioken kamehameha, now if this was blue bullshit god supersayan goku it would be beyond impossible to do something, the only real version that would be fun to see here would be regular Dragonball's adult goku way before the fight with piccolo jr. (when Hackira Toriyama still gave a damn about Dragonball and wasn't just your average power level shonen bullshit).

Dex-chan lover
I only know a little bit about both series but I can already say WTF

Users who are viewing this thread