Dragon Ball Shippuden

@konzolmester

You seem to have somehow missed the quotation marks on my post and convinced yourself I was actually saying it for myself. Since you seemed to have missed that somehow, allow me to explain what you missed. I was being hyperbolic and changing a post SOMEONE ELSE made by reiterating their post and making a hyperbolic statement in a simple and unflattering way, but eat your heart out Hannibal.

Onionking was complaining about the direction of Dragonball as series and I intentionally misquoted him unflatteringly. That's literally all it was lmao.

@konzolmester

He did start dragonball Super though. since he hated Dragonball evolution soo much, that he wanted to bury it so it would never see the light of day ever again.

At least that was how the rumors go.

While I understand this is just someones fan fiction, at the same time it seems like whoever made this doesn't understand either show at all. Goku doesn't even act like Goku would and it's still kinda debatable if Ki and Chakra would work the same. For this stories plot though I guess you can make them the same.

Then there's just the power leveling. You made some Naruto characters who wouldn't stand a chance at all make it seem like they're able to hurt him, and then others who should have atleast a better chance almost irrelevant. Then at the same time, it seems like you made Goku incredibly weak just to stop yourself from making it where he'd win every fight pretty easily.

Long story short, this just seems like it was made by someone who didn't read/watch either series

Dex-chan lover
Fun story, but if they're really saying Goku can't body everyone and thing in the Narutoverse without transforming, I'm calling shenanigans'. Even the death god would take one look at Goku, apologize for the misunderstanding, and drag whomever summoned him back to the underworld.

Dex-chan lover
And interesting fusion of settings, but while Naruto has some crazy powerful characters, they're still nothing like the planet destroying power (or the ability to withstand that power) that a number of DBZ characters display. So should be interesting to see if they can make it believable how the ninjas can put up a fight against them, particularly someone like Goku.

Dex-chan lover
it's very good, wish to see more

@Bebuu I think goku went easy on them since he is not a murder maniak only a battlejunkie!

Users who are viewing this thread