Dragon Claw - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Two Worlds Clashing

Aggregator gang
Deuteragonist-man (don't blame me, I still don't know his name) enters the Fray! This is exciting , a good chemistry between two main characters can really increase my interest in a series.

WOWOW the art is really sugoimpressive!!!!^^xD
I bet she has some secrit powers that draws the monsters to her, maybe she can eventually controll them?!
Also good luck on your patreon, i hope you can keep up with the monthly chapters and get lots of support!

Contributor
The art really looks good. I’d suggest adding your Patreon and contact links to the main page for visibility.

Fed-Kun's army
turns out she just stinks because she hasn't bathed since leaving the wind clan and the smell is attracting the monsters 🤣

Group Leader
Thanks once again everyone for reading!

@ColourMyAlphabet oh no, he predicted the entire plot of the manga

@xyzzy I wanted to do that, but somehow I can't change anything on the Manga page itself? I think a website admin needs to change that or something. I think I can only upload chapters. Correct me if I'm wrong.

@Rinapi You're still such a troll haha

@maronic02 Same here, so I think you will be happy with what's to come!

wow, slightly faster than the 2 other chapters, thanks; also, do you really find the art from the other chapter all that unsatisfactory? I actually really like the art (though i don't see much of a difference so thats good??...), really digging the heavy outlines and simple colouring, thank you.

PS: On re-reading i now see the difference and agree that the current art is "better"

Group Leader
@Fullapple1991 Thank you for reading! I'm always extremly sceptical of my own work. The good thing is that you always improve with that mentality, because you never settle down with one current style. But the bad thing is that it can be pretty frustrating sometimes.

@xyzzy Thanks a lot! Somehow I don't have that edit button. Maybe it's because I'm only a "member" and you are a "Contributor"? Oh and interesting to see that viz is open for online application soon.
I am still thinking about whether I want to go to a publisher or self-publish with amazon. Because if I go to a publisher, I wouldn't be allowed to post my manga online.

@Dife @FireCamp @dingdong247 Thanks! Page 1 of Chapter 4 is already done!

@jia-art really well done! Please don’t be too hard on yourself; you’re doing a great job. I wish you the best of luck in your future.

Dex-chan lover
@jia-art
This is just too good. The fact that you're not charging people to read this is unbelievable. This is like pro level art man. Hope you find a publisher to support you because this is way too good to be a free online manga.

Users who are viewing this thread