Dragon Claw - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Empty Battlefield

Aggregator gang
Putting all this effort on the art is better in the long run, your're doing great.

Group Leader
Oh right, I forgot, I have a question for everyone. Should I make a group just to post these chapters? Someone sent me a message and told me that many people turned off the "no group" thing because there are a lot of users posting random stuff with that. So I guess I will do that for the next chapters? What do you think?

@Crim @websterq Thanks for reading you two!!

@inacloset I hope that will change soon! :')

@maronic02 hey maronic, thanks for posting a link post on the manga subreddit. Although the mod will probably delete that again sadly. Also, it seems like I can't post at all there anymore. No idea why. I might have to ask them whats happening. Maybe I got shadowbanned?

No idea why I'm not allowed to post my stuff there normally just because I'm not a japanese author. Feels pretty wrong to me.

Thanks for the chapter! And yeah, quality over quantity is preferred by some of us as well. Keep it up! ;P

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking the rough and rugged designs of each character. The general rough aesthetic of the artstyle too for that matter. Page 10 caught my eye with that thing at the center. It kinda looks like a massive four-legged creature. Foreshadowing maybe?

Although, I'm not sure I follow what was going on in the second half with the new characters. It could just be me, but I couldn't draw a connection between them and the mains aside from the eye guy.

oh man, what the heck is with these monsters! where do they even come from? could it be that they are some kind of transformed human beings?! sick chapter tho, cant wait for the next!!1

Aggregator gang
That thing rather reminds me of the God-Warrior carcasses occasionally forming part of the scenery in Miyazaki's Nausicäa of the Valley of the Wind... 🤫

Love the way you draw combat! Everything flows so well and feels so powerful. Hope you can keep up the great work!

Feels good to read this again these past months mangadex was slow loading so I just stopped reading everything altogether as they were updating their servers got to say though I really like the artwork keep up the great work homie.

Users who are viewing this thread