Dragon Claw - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Dedication

Double-page supporter
Guess the woodpuppets were former humans that failed masters trials and are unworthy.

Thanks for the continuous work.

I'm betting on the "these creatures used to be humans" plotline.
Asato complaining about not being able to see got a chuckle out of me.

I'm glad they found the fountain, it feels like the first main plot point has been reached.

Aggregator gang
Brutal with great art as always. There is always a lot going on in the fights yet it is always easy to tell what is happening.

Is it wrong that I am most looking forward to the romance in this series and how these two move forward as a duo?

@FeBriz Same I also want to see More These two! *I know that from ch.2/3 there are together but at some point they will be separated so I hope he makes more interaction with them

Thanks for the Chapter! Finally They are at their destination! And The best part of the Chapter was... (Not going to spoil for someone) The last Line from Asato😡💢
🤣

Hey just picked this up. Love the art style. Can't wait for next month's drop
My only issue is that battle scenes sometimes get too much going on. I'm not saying or requesting to change what you're doing, but it's something popped out to me. It might also be a me thing.
Other than the art, the characterization up to this point is also pretty good. The internal monologue really ground the character and does extremely well in showing the audience her internal dilemma without it being multiple pages of thought bubbles.
I can't really think of anything else negative to say, So I'll end my thoughts by saying that the characters colorized look very good.

Hey, just stumbled upon this series and I LOVE IT, thks for the great chapters !! Love the art style, its so refreshing. But damn, it's so fluid that the 20 pages per chapter feel so short. Hope u continue the great work !

Group Leader
@Skrub1618 @xyzzy @lomentree @Bus @uelman @Patate2for1 Thanks for reading! I appreciate the comments : )

@Zero13 Interesting theory! I'll just act like I know nothing about it!

@maronic02 My editor friend said the same about the fountain being reached. Also, I personally found the asato scene funny haha

@FeBriz No, I'm also very excited for the romance! Especially because I think we are missing good fantasy/action romance manga.

@NotLazy I'm so sorry everyone has to wait that long : (

@Submarine_Hoshino You go to "reader settings" > then scroll down to "other settings" and click on "original images". It's probably bad quality because it's on compressed images.

@SamuraiASM yeah, I like asato being angry about that as well haha

@scarfnoise Thanks for the big comment! If you could expand on the battle scene thing, because so far I've only heard good things about them. (I always want to improve, so hearing what you have to say might help!) Thanks for reading!

@NanaHo89 I always feel bad for the 1 month wait, and then the chapters feel short : ( but I'm sadly not able to create them faster at the moment. But I've already improved a lot! : )

@Turtlesz I don't think you will be disappointed. There is still some good content left in this arc :^)

Thank you for replying @jia-art . I love the art in your story. And the story development is good as well to me. I'm writing a personal novel right now, so I can relate how hard it can get at times. So take your time and develop it as you have been doing so far. I hope you go far with this story!

Users who are viewing this thread