Dragon Claw - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Dedication

Group Leader
I just woke up and I see like 20 new comments, wow!
Last night before going to bed I had this thought.. right now, as I'm going to sleep, a bunch of people around the world are reading my manga. Idk, I just found that pretty cool.

@GazumYuh @Wastucar Oh there are way better world building chapters on the way :^) Thanks!

@Capt_Ship I think you see a big difference when comparing chapter 8-10 to the old ones. The perfectionist inside me is screaming, but that's just how manga works. You improve over time and there will be some differences.

@Mna Very cool that you said it's "surreal"! I wanted that kind of vibe for it.

@azuremirage :^^^^^^)

@Noitoart I was pretty bad 6 years ago as well. If you work hard, you will be able to. I just don't know how long it would take someone with a schedule. Because I'm pretty much just drawing every day from morning until evening.

@Space_Cannoli haha, why did this make me laugh?

@Thetoast your profile picture in combination with the comment is just perfect. I made a screenshot and posted it into me and my friends whatsapp group haha

@Submarine_Hoshino Work hard, take efficient breaks and don't give up! I wish you success!

@Vaax I'm very happy people enjoy them so much even though it's only once a month! : )

@lacqis @Jonatrix @kewuu @cryum @Invalred @AngryZoidberg @Hydra_Tyrant @Ragu_Jostar @M33P @Rinko-chan @NaughtyMonke @Nuzak Thanks everyone for reading and the comments! Always reminds me how many people actually read it : )

ah yes the disappearing magic weapon, a staple of any series XD good to see you addressing "minor" things like that. Thanks for the chapter

I like how the backgrounds here are also stylized, it really helps with the world building and sense of tension!

I'm wondering, do you already have chapters that are waiting to be published or if you are actually just drawing up the manga as you go ( with a possible outline of where you want things to go). Either way, it's amazing! I hope you are doing better, much love and appreciation

- Pantera

Amazing work on both the art and story! You're doing great, King.
(I don't really have anything better to say, but I've heard that commenting usually motivates authors to continue their works. Please imagine this comment says something cooler and more motivational. ;;)

Group Leader
@Darketower @EritoProxy @DatDopeCracker @JustABlindGuy @Ridermiv Thanks for reading and for the comments! Always makes me happy to read them : )

@Fullapple1991 You mean the spear that's missing? I haven't even fixed that yet haha

@FatPancakez Oh there are a lot more cool environments on the way! : )

@Pantera I'm ahead about 5 chapters in sketches, but I fix some stuff the month I'm actually working on it. But if the line art is done, the chapter gets posted immediately.

@Jinkyns Oh true, didn't even think about that. I'm not that excited for it yet, because I feel like 10 isn't much. But If we hit 50 or a 100? That's going to be very exciting!

@SassyGemini Thanks! Well, that's true, they do help. But It's no problem if you have no Idea what to write, even a simple "good chapter!" makes me happy. Seeing comments rather than pure statistics is always helpful. And the comments on mangadex are very friendly and competent most of the time. (compared to some other websites.)

Just found this, really enjoying it! The art looks amazing and I look forward to more :)

Users who are viewing this thread