Dragon Claw - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Sacrifice

Nice Chapter
Monthly releases are totaly fine. It is better to have consistent chapters with quality art then rushed ones and then hiatus after hiatus because of overworking yourself.
Everybody wants to read as much as possible as fast as possible, myself included, but you can't have everything :D

this is seriously one of the best manga art styles that I have ever seen, the author should be proud

Group Leader
@RevereShin @Skrub1618 @rasmus1070 @Space_Cannoli @Ridermiv @JustABlindGuy Thanks for all the motivating comments! It's pretty cool to see recurring names in the comment sections : )

@Academic There will be one and I wan't to put it on a website like amazon, which can ship to the most countries possible. But for now I'm just going to focus on getting more chapters out. I will probably take another year or two until the physical volumes will release. It will be a lot of effor but I really want it to happen.

@Bbq_lover With all the great manga out there, that really is high praise! Thanks a lot! : )

@Hydra_Tyrant I'm trying to balance working and resting, but most of the time I tend to work more than I should. But I will take care of my health! Thanks!

@Civilhunter Very good! That's what I wanted to achieve : )

@Jinkyns Yeah that's true. That's why I try really hard to not overwork myself. Rather monthly releases then faster chapters with a bunch of HunterXHunter stuff happening.

@maronic02 My GF, my editor friend and me often sit in discord when I release the chapters. And we were talking about how good/bad Asato's intentions/thoughts came across to the reader, because we actually removed some lines from her. Then I read your comment and just said "Maronic is such a big brain, he just gets it everytime" haha

I just found this absolute gem and I'm just in love with your style. Keep up the great work!

The art style is so cool and unique also looking forward too the next Chapter.

Usually don't browse the User Created section much I tend to just check my follows and read random manga I find interesting but this is great. I'm really glad I picked it up. I look forward to the upcoming chapters, but do take care of your health first and foremost!

Users who are viewing this thread