Dragon Claw

Wow this one is REALLY good.
Absolutely amazing art as whole but face expressions of characters are real highlight for me (getting some berserk vibes from those and coming from die hard berserk fan like me is quite a praise :).
The world shown so far is really original and intresting, story progress satisfying, characters belivable and making you care for them (in freaking 10 chapters, thats reeally something). Simply cant cant wait for more.

The kind of story that I would personally read in one sitting even if it has 300+ chapters (fuck why doesnt it have 300+ chapters!!!!).

Group Leader
@Eden010 @Vbpretend Thanks! : )

@aixt If the creator gets lead by some cultural/social ideas/mindsets of the current time in their story, they probably didn't have such a creative idea in the first place. Those who have a strong creative drive, will create their story regardless of the current social norm. Japan has a lot of that. And I think most of those in the west are the small indie artists, not the big companies. (I don't know THAT much about it, so I won't act like I know everything there.)

@dragonshepard Will do! Thanks!

@tulbar That is indeed very high praise! Hearing what you said, I think you will be very happy with future developments in the story. And yeah I ALSO WANT TO BE AT 300 CHAPTERS OR SOMETHING :' (

I would have enough content for 400+ chapters. This world has a ton of content yet to be revealed.

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that this has such an amazing art style and is wonderful to look at. Everything looks so clean and it's a different style that just hits perfectly for me. At times it can be messy but its still wonderful to look at and I hope the artist publishes another chapter soon, but never at the expense of their health. I look forward to the continuation of the manga and it's story line!

If you have content enough for 400+chaps thats mean it would take 30+ years(monthly release) to reach the ending 😱 by the time this manga finish we all probably already have kids 😱😱💀

Dex-chan lover
@aixt to be fair, a lot of the best stuff is western or korean , but its hosted on sites like webtoon
Japanese manga has become stagnant and oversaturated over the years.

Group Leader
@Tfdonny I could do this for 30 years haha

@Pantera Thanks! A new chapter has just been released! : )

@bongsiak Thanks for reading! : )

@Falador Me and some friends have thought for an hour about what this could mean, but we haven't deciphered it yet.

@jia-art

Forgot the I'm, thanks for the reminder. Good to know I'm not muted. Jolly good story you got going on here I'll say.

This is by far one of the higher quality stories here. What inspired the runic designs? They remind me of a mix of Mayan and Persian carvings. All in all it has a unique style of art. It comes close to graphic novel style but has its own distinct feeling to it.

My only complaint which is just my subjective tastes is it feels a bit too sharp. I get its to emphasize the type of story it is and the situation.

Absolutely stunning. The ability to portray emotion, movement and combat with such precision is not something one often comes by, making this work a total blast to read.
During the last fight scene in ch10, the palm strike really reminded me of the attack Benimaru Shinmon used in episode 14 of Enen no Shouboutai (17:20-17:40). I'm aware that sound effects made the scene quite a bit more impactful, but I think the 9th page would be a tad more powerful if the protagonist's palm would slightly invert the tree dude's body before blowing it up.
In my opinion, such little details would give these "trump card" or "final" attacks a bit more oompf while keeping the other fight scenes just as crisp, as long as it's not overused.

I'll be looking forward to your next submissions @jia-art!

This is kind of awesome, at first, I was wondering about the choice of having the somewhat minimal background art. When something wasn't seemingly the main subject, it seemed empty to me at first. Till I started seeing the more tonal aspects and realized whether intentionally or not(on your end) that the relatively empty backgrounds work really well with how you do the emotions and atmosphere of the panel. The art is really well done, and look forward to more chapters! The story even has me intrigued too and just makes me wonder how she(the seeming protag) will develop.

Group Leader
@Deltakam Thanks Deltakam! I'm working hard on the next one! : )

@Meh_Incarnate I'm doing good! A loooot of work, but I love working on this world/story, so I have to force myself to take breaks haha

@Falador haha Oh!! There was actually meaning behind that? I thought it was just a troll, but it makes sense now. But what does muted in this context mean?
The runic designs.. hm, I think my world building is inspired by pretty much everything fantasy/ancient real life stuff, I've seen in my life. It wasn't specifically mayan or persian carvings. But I know about those, there was a time where I was very interested in the ancient history of our world.

What does to "sharp" mean? If you could explain that a bit more.

@kristek Very happy to hear that! Well, I could have made the attack more impactfull, because it is a very powerful attack, but for some reasons I can't reveal yet, I decided against that. So you will have to wait and see :^) sorry

@Silverbrand I've looked through the chapters and I'm not sure what you mean by minimal background art, because there is a lot. Do you mean that it's simple and not that there isn't any background art? Because I've often heard "mininal background art" when I heard people talk about bleach, and that has very few actual background drawings.
Good to hear you are interested in the main characters story, that's always the most important part! : )

@jia-art
Literally sharp, like the edges and outlines and scenery.

As for muted, that was not in reference to anything on this site but I felt like adding it anyways.

Loved your manga shared it with a bunch of my homies on twt/fb/discord etc keep doing what you’re doing

Double-page supporter
Really good art style and characters
But the thing is
My small brain can’t understand shit

Users who are viewing this thread