Dragon King's Chef - Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
want moar food induced diabetus!

thanks for translating.~~~

Dex-chan lover
Oh.. someone's eating vinegar?? A pot full of jealousy? XD
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
That kind of blood dishes have been made everywhere in the world. So long as you have people that try to use everything on the animal to feed themselves or sell, these kind of dishes exist.

Ofc, it simply could be that they never thought of the reason considering they don't seem to be those extravagant vampires you usually see, but clumsy village folk with aversion to the sun

Still, even then, this is bit of a stretch. ^_^,

Double-page supporter
@Elmithian Something something blood pudding, something something ginger folk, vampires... I had something witty to say but realized that it sounded pretty offensive so I'll see myself out.
I'm just jealous I'm one of the genetic mutations that have freckles but no red hair. As opposed to those daywalkers who have the red hair but no freckles. :(

Dex-chan lover
The resolution for the 2nd half seem to be low for some reason on my side. It could just be me but I'm not too sure.

@Scrabbleman I just checked, its all good. Its probably in your end because its quite a big file and it might take awhile for it too full load since I compiled these chapter into 3 pages only. I will take this into consideration when I compile next time. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread