Dragon King's Chef

Everyone has a guilty pleasure. This manga is mine. It's sweet, adorable. The artwork is very pretty. It's a simple kind of story and I really enjoy that. That and sweet girl taming mythical beasts and 'monsters' by treating them humanely is just entertaining for me.

Oh god. The manga is so cute!!! Thank you my dear mukbang scan team for this absolutely wonderful work!!!!

Double-page supporter
Also most likely dungeon is situated in Europe and would explain the adventurers and of course in Buddhism you have the dragon king of the sea Thus throwing herself into an ocean and ending up at a dragons lair

@immortalartisan I'm sorry for the wait!~ Some of our regular staff are on their exam week or busy at work. We can't mass release like we used to be before. But we'll try to update soon as we can. On the side note, I heard from the TLs working on this, its quite difficult to translate due to the setting and nature of the story since its somehow adapted from a local folklore so most of the time, the TL or PR needs to check and research for abit to give it nearly accurate translation or correct representation of the things they are saying. Thanks!~

- AerithSnow, CLRD/TS.

Double-page supporter
@AerithSnow I’m Chinese but I love folklore both knowing most European and general Asian I can join as a pr a bit as all my cute comics are starting to run dry and heavy comic reading on this site is taxing on the soul

this is so cute it almost cured my depression 😭 thank you so much to the translating team for putting out such high quality translations!!!!!

I seriously almost swear a LOOOOOOT...
ah! cliffhanger! why art thou?

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread