Dragon King's Chef

@immortalartisan Im not sure who added the Isekai tag but I guess it could be. Isekai translates to "Different world" in japanese or some people refer to it as "accidental travel" which what happened to Cheongi. She was teleported to a fantasy world.

Double-page supporter
@aerithsnow But she was already in ancient Korea Likely magical too. Everything I’ve seen so far from clothing plant life and architecture puts this firmly in france but with mythical beasts. Also she was in the sea for a sacrifice which I distinctly Remember was not a thing any where in Asia. Mind you normal human sacrifices did happen but that is before some of the first Asian kings and rulers appeared and this was only recently found out.

@immortalartisan Hmm fair points but I think I remembered in one of the previous chapter, even the Dragon suggested that Cheonji was from a different dimension. It could be she just teleported in a different country or something but this series is inspired by Korean culture especially their folklore on dragons. They believed that dragons are associated with agriculture and bodies of water. I guess we can only assume that this was set on Ancient Korea where dragons don't exist but they do believe in mythical creatures and they have "shamans" who have high regards to their spiritual beliefs. So, we can just assume that she did teleport to a fantasy world where magical creatures exist.

Ahh This should be renamed “ I the dragon king, acquired a lovely chef “

Double-page supporter
@aerithsnow in light of recent chapters I’m pretty sure were still in the same dimension. So I think we should as mods to remove iskeai as it carries way to many negative stereotypes. Dragon is able to astral project to ancient Korea. Wonder where the Korean mythical creatures are though. Maybe only Europen folklore is real? Who knows because I am genuinely stumped at this point

This is the cutest story on earth 😭😭😭
I hope their romance blooms a little more soon 🥺🥺

Oh, this story is too wholesome! XD Also, Dragon King is a total tsundre.

Yo wtf this is so cuteeee and I've laughed aloud several times reading it IT'S SO GOOD. Ty for the translations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread