Dragon Quest: The Great Adventure of Dai - Avan the Brave and the Demon King of Hellfire - Vol. 15 Ch. 57 - Escape the Demon Canyon

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 1, 2024
Messages
154
In a twist that I've seen before but always enjoy, putting an immortal being in solitary confinement for several years has caused it to reflect on its life and reassess what's important to it.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 17, 2023
Messages
156
I wonder if we'll get to see Dai drawn by this mangaka style by the end of the manga.
We already have! He did a few 4 panel shorts at the end of one of the chapters right after hadlar was defeated and Avan got his second curl!
 
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 17, 2023
Messages
156
I must have missed that, thanks, I'll try to look for it!
It's one of the chapters shortly after Hadlar is defeated and Avan gets his second curl probably one of the volume end chapters (maybe 44, or 48) because that's when they tend to do extras like that.

It's really cute, it has the main party going Gaga over the second curl, and also being enamored with just how adorable baby Hynckel is (and him trying to steal away all of their copies of the books so they can't read them), and Maam gets really shocked when she learns her own mother had a sexy ninja form.

If you can't find it, let me know and I'll go hunt it down.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top