Dramatic Love Starts from the Basics - Ch. 3 - Just What Are You Supposed To Do When You're "In Love" With Someone?

Supporter
Thanks for the translation.
I'm a bit let down for now. I was expecting something more adult than 35-years old couples behaving like teenagers.
Let's see how it's going.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
I'm a bit let down for now. I was expecting something more adult than 35-years old couples behaving like teenagers.
Let's see how it's going.
My advice (even though I'm of course biased)? Keep at it.

The dynamic between Yuuki and Ban is quite interesting and, even though it seems childish, the intention behind their actions is anything but. The raws are on chapter 10 at the moment.

I'm quite enjoying the series (well, I wouldn't be doing this if that wasn't the case). It's a bit difficult for me to write more about it without spoiling the fun.

It's fun to see both of them learning about love through their actions towards each other (but yeah, of course it's a bit weird, as it would be two people actually experience love for the first time on their mid-thirties - but that's part of the fun).

Dex-chan lover
My advice (even though I'm of course biased)? Keep at it.

The dynamic between Yuuki and Ban is quite interesting and, even though it seems childish, the intention behind their actions is anything but. The raws are on chapter 10 at the moment.

I'm quite enjoying the series (well, I wouldn't be doing this if that wasn't the case). It's a bit difficult for me to write more about it without spoiling the fun.

It's fun to see both of them learning about love through their actions towards each other (but yeah, of course it's a bit weird, as it would be two people actually experience love for the first time on their mid-thirties - but that's part of the fun).
thanks for picking this back up, I had forgotten why I added this, I guess because I was looking to see a more mature but still young couple.

Dex-chan lover
Interested because of the similar artstyle as I Have a Crush at Work, then found out it's actually made by the same author and the next thing I can say is thank you for translating this. Another fine addition to my romcom collection

Users who are viewing this thread