What would you do? - Discrimination against Isekai lovers.

What would you do?

• Total voters
Group Leader
Hello folks!
034.gif

Welcome to this week's episode of "What Would You Do?".
8.gif

wwyd144.jpg

It's a beautiful Sunday, and you're going out with your lovely husband/boyfriend/buddy whom you met on Mangadex. You both come to your favorite restaurant to have a meal.
40.gif

Scenario A: While you are waiting for the waitress to come take your order, you see the customer in front of you talking to another customer next to you, and happen to overhear their conversation. The one next to you (A), also an otaku, is wearing a Konosuba shirt. When the other customer (B) asks about his shirt, he says that he's a big fan of the isekai genre, and Konosuba is his favorite. Customer B then gives him a disgusted look, saying that isekai is full of trash, and it's purely power fantasy for weak nerdy losers. B tells A to quit isekai, watch something manlier like WWE instead, and hit the gym to get buff like he is, shave his head and grow a beard, so he can get ladies, then shows off his muscles. B even goes on to say that if he finds out anyone he knows likes isekai, he will report them to their employers, and harass them on social media. A is clearly shocked and dejected. You feel like you should say something. What would you do?

Scenario B: The waitress is the one being disgusted with the isekai customer. She tells him to watch and read something better, like Boruto or DB Super, or do something more productive for society, like being a mod for Mangadex. She says isekai readers and the authors are incels who can't get laid because they are creepy virgins, which is why female characters all fall for the self-insert MC after meeting him for 5 minutes. She even goes on to say that when she has children, she would rather have them be shitposters on Mangadex than isekai fans. She then refuses to serve him because she thinks he's gross. A is clearly shocked and dejected. You feel like you should say something. What would you do?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Everyone involved gets smacked about the head and shoulders with a copy of Mark Twain's "A Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur's Court." (Paperback, because I'm not a complete monster.) If you're not familiar with the work, go find a copy (it's public domain) and read it. It's the ur-isekai.

Also, I would probably not go back to that restaurant.

Dex-chan lover
I can only say one thing. People who constantly complain about isekai are more obsessive than mediocre isekai themselves. It's like the animamanga version of those guys who can't shut up about superhero movies simply because it's not their genre.

Dex-chan lover
Ignoring someone deals more damage than badmouthing them, so that's a solid plan. Just use the rudest manners if they get in your way, and as soon they get a hand on you shoulder-thrown them and crush their golden jewels. They won't be able to tail you after that.

Dex-chan lover
Scenario A: While you are waiting for the waitress to come take your order, you see the customer in front of you talking to another customer next to you, and happen to overhear their conversation. The one next to you (A), also an otaku, is wearing a Konosuba shirt. When the other customer (B) asks about his shirt, he says that he's a big fan of the isekai genre, and Konosuba is his favorite. Customer B then gives him a disgusted look, saying that isekai is full of trash, and it's purely power fantasy for weak nerdy losers. B tells A to quit isekai, watch something manlier like WWE instead, and hit the gym to get buff like he is, shave his head and grow a beard, so he can get ladies, then shows off his muscles. B even goes on to say that if he finds out anyone he knows likes isekai, he will report them to their employers, and harass them on social media. A is clearly shocked and dejected. You feel like you should say something. What would you do?

Scenario B: The waitress is the one being disgusted with the isekai customer. She tells him to watch and read something better, like Boruto or DB Super, or do something more productive for society, like being a mod for Mangadex. She says isekai readers and the authors are incels who can't get laid because they are creepy virgins, which is why female characters all fall for the self-insert MC after meeting him for 5 minutes. She even goes on to say that when she has children, she would rather have them be shitposters on Mangadex than isekai fans. She then refuses to serve him because she thinks he's gross. A is clearly shocked and dejected. You feel like you should say something. What would you do?
Scenario A: I chokeslam Customer B with no hesitation, then crush his wind-pipe underneath my steel-toed boots. With him sufficiently discombobulated, I drag him outside of the Olive Garden's and toss him into the oncoming traffic below. He'll learn the appeal of an Isekai the best way a man can. After his body is sufficiently mangled by an automotive, I whip out an M1911 with a Punisher Skull logo on it and pistol whip his cranium thrice before ensuring he is dead with a round of .45 ACP between the eyes.

Scenario B: Whelp, as a Shitposter on Mangadex myself, I can't help but point out that her exact words are "when she has children", not "if she has children", therefore making what "comes" next an inevitability. It's gonna get ugly. It's gonna get messy. I might even rope in Customer A to prove that he isn't an Incel by helping him "graduate", or by affirming he is a VolCel through his lack of compliance. Either way, by the end of the day, Customer A is going to walk away a completely new man, and Olive Garden's gonna learn that unlimited breadsticks can be used for evil.

I hope these responses prove interesting :D

Edit: Someone is mad on the internet lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
im assuming the side with them option is with the guys discriminating on the isekai lovers since that filth can burn in hell

Dex-chan lover
As a certified Isekai / Harem enjoyer™
I'd marry the haters moms and then disown them haters from their families. :pepehmm:
And then I'd look at their face and say: It's isekai time!
Then I'd be isekaing all over the place and after that I'd ride off into the sunset.

Then I wake up and realize it was just a dream I had after getting knocked out by the haters :meguuusad:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread