Drawing: Saikyou Mangaka wa Oekaki Skill de Isekai Musou Suru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Water Beast Spear

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of scanlating this when there are chapters up to 63 on mangakakalot?
Because the ... "translations"... on manga*kaka*lots are generally of such ..."quality" that even after several decades of trying to comprehend whatever the vagaries germans, general eastern-european clans and various asian tribes visit upon legible and coherent english in manuals, technical or otherwise, this poor old dutchman must regularly give up on making any sense of whatever is in those text balloons.

If my mind simply doesn't shut down to gibber in terror in some dark corner in the cellar upon witnessing the combined efforts of AI translation and middle-school "proofreading".

That, basically.

Power Uploader
What's the point of scanlating this when there are chapters up to 63 on mangakakalot?
Yo thanks for mentioning this. I don't know why I never bothered to check the MU page for this manga. I just sat here waiting for more of this for months lol.

I would get it if it was another mid ecchi but it's an Im Dal-Young series bruh. Put some Dal respect on this manga's name.

Dex-chan lover
If the 'Romance' refers to Medis instead of Aria, I'm dropping this poop, since Medis is EXTREMLY unlikeable

Users who are viewing this thread