Drawing: Saikyou Mangaka wa Oekaki Skill de Isekai Musou Suru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - After the Battle

Supporter
Im dal Young again with his oneesan (or obaasan in this case?) fetish… god, this guy doesnt change his premises. Hopefully it will be interesting enough.

Thanks for translations! (❁´▽`❁)✲゚
I see you dropped a second chap. Are planning on releasing more than once a month considering the manga updates once a week?

Dex-chan lover
Personally I'd be pretty pissed if someone just strolled up at my doorstep with my son unconscious and told me my son is the hope of the kingdom after they nearly got him killed fighting a world class monster and then tried to guilt me into giving up both my and my son’s freedom to save their asses because apparently everyone else is completely worthless and incompotent.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I'd be pretty pissed if someone just strolled up at my doorstep with my son unconscious and told me my son is the hope of the kingdom after they nearly got him killed fighting a world class monster and then tried to guilt me into giving up both my and my son’s freedom to save their asses because apparently everyone else is completely worthless and incompotent.

Very well said, this whole country deserves to die. Idiotic princess can't hold a promise with the guy who literally saved her fucking life and a knight who basically threatened a father into sending his own son to war.

This entire scenario is so messed up but knowing how generic isekai plots go, MC is gonna agree to everything the knight girl said and happily jump straight into his school life at the whatever academy.

Dex-chan lover
OMG thank you for the upload. Is it safe to assume you guys gonna squeeze translations more frequently?

I'm sorry I was cheating on MD, read up till chapter 27 on the other site and it was nightmare. Literally just "slap whatever Google Translate give us into it" :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy this was picked up. This gets so good later on I can't wait!

Dex-chan lover
This is the only realistic part of the story, honestly; Kings, Princes, and Presidents have no issue drafting anybody for the "good of the nation."
I'm surprised she waited this long, really...

The idea that a healthy teenage male would throw a buxom sexiness out of his room when he first wakes up?
I promise, from the depths of my being, that Morning Wood is Real, and a stiff prick has no conscience; human males before the age of 25 simply do not function the way we are seeing, here.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

OMG thank you for the upload. Is it safe to assume you guys gonna squeeze translations more frequently?

I'm sorry I was cheating on MD, read up till chapter 27 on the other site and it was nightmare. Literally just "slap whatever Google Translate give us into it" :meguuusad:
Same, it was not even borderline unreadable, it just walked right past the sheer unreadability threshold in chap 27 and I just had to stop. So glad it gets picked up here.

Dex-chan lover
It's the art. He draws very well, but his scenario is usually shit. XD
What?
His scenarios are rather interesting. The problem is his monicker of Hiatus king and the fact that like 90% of his other stories end either disappointingly or sit there, forever doomed to never be finished.

Dex-chan lover
What?
His scenarios are rather interesting. The problem is his monicker of Hiatus king and the fact that like 90% of his other stories end either disappointingly or sit there, forever doomed to never be finished.
True, there's also that. I don't think I ever finished reading Freezing or his other stuff.

Power Uploader
It's the art. He draws very well, but his scenario is usually shit. XD
LDY never draw anything. He teams up with (or employs) a number of artists , most notably Kim Kwang Hyun (Freezing, this series) and Lee So Hyun (Unbalance). These artists have really similar style so the art looks consistent across different series.

Users who are viewing this thread