Dream Life: Yume no Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
An isekai where MC's "innovations" don't immediately catch on? That's a new one.

Dex-chan lover
What could possibly have happened to Dan? I’m not complaining, I don’t want there to be any male love rivals

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming Dan is sick. and this is the opportunity for MC to show just how much hygiene helps or something.

dan gonna die. for plot. he ded.

and now to see if the mc can save him before its too late or go on a rant how it could have been prevented

@Aran1 Since they've already introduce the child mortality rate and effects of an epidemic, I don't think the author will kill Dan off this time, but he will be an example of how hygiene can save lives.

Group Leader
People are filthy by nature in my opinion, with or without hygiene knowledge. For years throughout my life, I've seen countless times people use the restrooms (both urinal and toilet) and not wash their hands before leaving, while I’d be washing my hands looking at them leave, giving them a side glance face full of disgust.

It is a miracle none of those kids are dead based on everything we seen in this chapter

Dan just boarded a wagon headed for The Oregon Trail, how fucked is he? Will it be cholera or dysentery?

Aggregator gang
Aww, I really gotta start checking upload dates before I read lol

Users who are viewing this thread