Drop!! ~A Tale of the Fragrance Princess~

Contributor
This series is basically Doterra Hun the Manga.

"This flower can cure colds and prevents sweating!"

"This root can cure cancer!"

"Buy my products and sell them to your friends and family!"

(Based on 1-2 chapters)

Art wise; it has the most basic mistake of an beginning artist: stick necks, girls seemed to have it hard(ex. Ch.1 pg7). Art is cute, if it the important characters. comments giving the manga too much credit at some point.

Also I haven’t seen such a forced situation like ch2. The only reason ch2 is a thing is because the protagoinst thought: “I need to find a way to get herds, in the blank, but there’s monsters there. I could ask someone to get it for me. BUT I WANT TO SEARCH FOR IT MYSELF.” the manga legit tells you the plot-hole(**there’s no plot, so it’s just a hole), she could just ask someone to get it, but, she wants to search for it, they don’t tell you why she wants to encounter danger, they skip to how to can go there. There legit is no difference whether or not she searches for them herself, in the end, a maid dig it up for her. The only thing she did was point at it. Really smart adult(who probably went to medical school) doing smart things.

Honestly, other chapters are fine. But f*ck ch2.

Double-page supporter
I read this series on recommendation - liking it so far, especially Papa Elvis *snicker* He's a good Papa! I do wonder if the mother will enter the scene at some point, or any of her other siblings (her being the second daughter)

Group Leader
I dont get the author in most of these otome isekai stories. They are adults that get reincarnated and after a few chapters or sometimes instantly they behave like the small kid they are and even take over the thinking like children. Thats BS. If I get told that an adult reincarnates and has to life this new life, as a reader thats what I came for not to read the story of a small child that acts like it.

@tetsuyalp to be fair, the brain of a child is still developing physiologically. I’m not sure that any writers are necessarily taking that into account. Tho this MC is more mature than most.

I'm glad that the first guy wants her and Gille (who is..pretty obviously the prince?) to get together, it's annoying when all the guys fall in love with the MC. It's nice to see platonic guy/girl friendships!

Dex-chan lover
Usually the adults in these series are incompetent to make the MC shine, but they all seem like decent people.

Users who are viewing this thread