Due to Covid-19, Japan Teens Pregancy Raised.

Dex-chan lover
low population might be the primary problem for japanese, but ingcreasing population by teens is absolutely terrifying. Teens tends to view things differently than "mature" adults... then that said, covid is still here... more pregnant woman, more people prone to the virus.

@NIPHY yes let's not give birth at all because of corona! I am sure the huge amount of elderly people in the country are more "mature" and have a great immune system so the virus won't phase them!

@4komaking in some cultures this is absolutely normal and I support it too. I was also raised by my grandparents when my parents weren't around (both in the military).

I hope there is manga parody that involves around during COVID-19, Japan's government has encouraged to teenagers to have more childrens.

Dex-chan lover
I think this every countries issue ever due to stay in home. The problem is, this is TEEN pregnancy, which isn't good at all (This comes from a daughter that mother has teen pregnancy).

Other than that, apparently violence abuse also raising.

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious as to the statistics in other country's as well. Keep in mind this may result in an increase in abortion rates rather than population. its a grim prospect I know but think of the risk factors financial and health wise. I'm doubt full that many of these young'ns will do. I may come off as hard (phrasing boom) but I by no means intend to be crude or disrespectful to the people confronted with such a difficult time.

Users who are viewing this thread