Dungeon ga Arawarete 5-nen, 15-sai de Dungeon ni Idomu Koto ni Shita. - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
The OG player experience, save a noob from getting scammed and give them a little lesson on how to play. Now let's see him die brutally for our MC!

Dex-chan lover
Bit off topic but Im shooting in the dark

Trying to find a manga similar like this where dungeons are common occurences in modern world, MC is an old veteran who is serving his last year of a government mandated 5 year run as adventurer, and initial premise is him joining a party of hotshot newbies (all girls) and teaching them the way of adventuring.

Appreciate if anyone can give me a title!

Supporter
Is he a good guy? It's the "Yankee good guy" trope maybe...
Not really. He just sees his own 15YO self reflected in this kid. He's fairly complex beyond that and "good guy" really isn't the right lens to view him through.

Dex-chan lover
Not really. He just sees his own 15YO self reflected in this kid. He's fairly complex beyond that and "good guy" really isn't the right lens to view him through.
Then I will be expecting great things from him. Ty.

Dex-chan lover
Wait MC didn't know about this kinda honey trap for equipment? Surely he researched properly right? The internet would be full of warnings to hunters to dodge this entrapment.... Also like I was dreding it looks like everything will try to be against the MC internally and externally.

Also the class madonna just casually runs into MC and for some reason she seems to already quite like him hence the line exchange even though in school she ignored him when being bullied for so long?

Users who are viewing this thread