Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Ch. 48 - Wishing for Blum’s safety…

Dex-chan lover
I can remember some of the characters but who was the one reading that paper to the mc? I’m completely drawing a blank on who she is.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the context here, why everybody act like they have relation, in which all of them have close relation to mc friend moreover the maid one act like a lover

Dex-chan lover
I can remember some of the characters but who was the one reading that paper to the mc? I’m completely drawing a blank on who she is.
The empress of the kingdom hunting Blum and Al because Al seduced her and her daughter who they just finished rescuing.

Dex-chan lover
I dont think that the hero guy is the main protagonist here, it looks more like the magician guy is the MC.

Also dont you feel like the hero guy is the bait for all the nefarious elements that might attack the dungeon? The hero is a perfect distraction such that they can scout and make plans against the ebemy.
uuh as far i remember only this arc and this one only that Blum kind of being side line, since the main point of this arc is saving the Sage "girls" , next arc the focus back to the Hero again

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the mom really does fit/vibe with Blum better 🤔
as much i also love this to happen unfortunately no, the Mom literally being "mom" to Hero and stay as Sage "woman's" , well as far i remember her and her daughter scene portion in future arc kind "small"

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter! Does anyone know when the raws of chapter 49 come out? It’s been over 2 months since chapter 48

Dex-chan lover
for a moment there I thought it was just going to be images with no words xd

Aggregator gang
I dont think that the hero guy is the main protagonist here, it looks more like the magician guy is the MC.

Also dont you feel like the hero guy is the bait for all the nefarious elements that might attack the dungeon? The hero is a perfect distraction such that they can scout and make plans against the ebemy.
I always felt the same. Which is a shame

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so it looks like, off-screen Blum gained another night partner. Unfortunately it's not Viola.

This is a manga? Why is there a filler chapter with no text 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Users who are viewing this thread