Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - After a long rest, Irene is…?

Thanks for the chapter!
I'm surprised Al isn't wanted by the Kingdom and Empire for all his antics. Also, while there aren't corpses what does he do with victims? A good trap is one which activates, does its job, and resets on it's own without requiring supervision. So trap would be better if slime came out of something in pit or was already on the bottom, negative energy collected and stored automatically, and victim teleported out of dungeon. Although if doesn't kill intruders and ejects them they'll be able to tell other people about location and setup of dungeon which could create a large raid group to form and storm through dungeon. Guess will have to wait and see what happens to her along with other devilish plans Al has. Good Irene was with MC for her own reasons rather than Al sending her. Hopefully she'll learn to have a better sense of self value and how to defend herself as time passes. Be funny if sleeps with MC several times on own initiative but refuses Al coldly along with slaps or spells if he pushes too far.

@soloSera if you take his actions out of context, yes. But that persons main objective of going there was to murder him. If you think you can just turn them around and say "now don't do that again." you are just naive.

Double-page supporter
No. Even in context, his actions are disturbing. If someone tried to murder me, killing them would be reasonable. Sexual assaulting them with a slime would be disgusting and inhumane. Beyond that, the ninja didn't show any intention of trying to kill them anyway. Based on the little info we are provided, she seemed to just be seeing how far she could get into the dungeon.

Double-page supporter
Als a man of culture alright.
Did we miss the part where Irene offered her self ? Her attitude drawn reminded me of one of thsoe girls who would brag sleeping with a football star. Is that how i should take it. Shes delighted she got with a hero ?

oh and that breaking the 4th wall.

Well I guess some people prefer to be murdered rather then being exploited for a cause and then released with no physical harm done to them. Doesn't make sense to me, but the world is a weird place.

@raflyafrzl from what she said, Al sorta raped or fucked her ''against'' her will but with the MC SHE wanted to do it. Also, the guy fucked the princess and the empress what do you expect lol, ofc he will lewd the maid.

Dex-chan lover
"If you want more details of what happened to her, read the novel"

It's confirmed, Al is Deadpool... only this time, he has hordes of monsters that are sex toys for him and victims.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's big brain time.

He pulled off what is called a gameR move, with a hard R.

Broke: Advertising the novel by getting them hooked on the manga and wanting to read more.
Woke: Advertising the novel by having a character advertise that a lewd scene gets more detail in the novel.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@SoloSera
If someone barged into my home then I'd be likelly to assume their intent was murderous
Dicking someone to submission seems to me like an apt alternative to forcefull and letal application of sword to ass - With the added benefit of sending the message "here be dragons, fuck off"/"here be dragons, come get some"

Dex-chan lover
If you want more details of what happened to her, read the novel

is been 3 years sins the last update so i don't think they're any hope to know more :(

Dex-chan lover
Ok so i think we need to create a search party to explore this erotic dungeon and research it's machinations.... FOR THE GLORY OF SCIENCE OF COURSE.

Contributor
@kamakazey I'm pretty sure she didn't even know neither of them where there.

so, he collects negative energy by raping, doesn't seem that much different from killing to me.

Users who are viewing this thread