Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - What’s the goal of the female knights approaching Blum?

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems like Cattleya is more interested in her hobbies than completing the mission, not to mention she's rationalizing her bullying by saying Frederica earned her position through family connections when she has no idea whether that's true or not. Personally Frederica seems more the type to charge forward proudly and honestly on her own merits due to muscle-headed pride without relying on family. Kind of worried what'll happen to the dungeon if Cattelya teams up and brainstorms with Al. Wouldn't be surprised if their antics overloads the crystal battery. Torra seems to be carrying the hero worshiping of Cattleya a little too blindly as she knows Cattleya's fetishes but still wants to support her in becoming the first female Leader of the Chivalric Order. Seems like the King isn't the only rotten noble at the top if they're willing to place a known sadist who indulges in her fetishes on the job in a high position of authority. On the other hand seems they told her a lie about the Hero stealing the sword rather than the truth although she doesn't seem to care that theft is usually punished by chopping an arm off or a long jail sentence rather than assassinating the culprit. Especially considering said 'thief' defeated the Demon King saving the kingdom from being enslaved by demons.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, as long as they only aim at his right shoulder and the front of his legs, he's invincible!

Dex-chan lover
@Aelth - looks like he is getting his armor from the same shop as the female knights. The sort of armor where coverage doesn't matter, because stats or force fields protect the entire body.

Aggregator gang
I kinda like that knight leader to be honest. Could be, I like the sadist types but. But wouldnt it be interesting if they were able to corrupt or turn her to their side ?. What would be more epic then having both an eromage and a sadist fallen knight combination creating a negative energy dungeon like this. it be epic no ? and hot!. I really want this to happen now. She'd be a welcome addition no ?

Plus this Sadist Knight's looks pretty hot, and I do agree with her sentiments about knights who only raise up the ladder cause of their family name, so I dont hate sadist girl for stating that. Pee girl is only concerned with her family name honor. Which is the among worst types for me. As Im a fan of knights in general ^_~

Come on sadist knight, fall to the men of culture team ^_~

@Kyujyu Can never go wrong with option 2. I lock it in.

Dex-chan lover
That ain't Cattleya.
There is only one woman worthy of the name Cattleya:
Cattleya_main.png

Users who are viewing this thread