Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Meanwhile, what is Irene feeling…?

Dex-chan lover
@RiceNipple
It’s a 4th wall joke about how manga tend to get axes with a “And our battles have only just begun!” as the ending catch phrase.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
man, a lot of people freaking out over what was clearly a small quip at how the arc ended lol.

They j o k i n g l y said that end of the arc looks like one of those axed series.

But, hurting the maid to that point made me WTF.

Now I wonder if the hero is into some heavy BSMD stuff, or that hes just so bad at it. Maybe both.

@CinderKin - My guess, from the way she makes it sound like this is a common thing that happens later in the day, is that HP in this series acts a bit like endurance in other systems and reduces as your energy goes down.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe its close to being axed thats why theyre joking about it

Aggregator gang
I don't know if its axed but the raw is up to Chapter 16 still going strong I think the axe is just a joke,

Contributor
It's joking about being axed, but it's also kind of true since the LN stopped being published a while ago.

Imagine if author/artist actually put up 'the end' and 'farewell wall-of-text' prank.

Dex-chan lover
as a fantasy adventure - it's more than boring
as an eromanga - also very boring

Users who are viewing this thread