Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Beware of the monsters in the dungeon!

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... my hand slipped and I dropped my weapon. Wow how did my armor fall off when I tried and failed to pick my weapon back up. I guess I'll just have to surrender to save my life. Yes to save my life and for no other reasons at all. No other reasons at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Willie29 - nagas come from Indian mythology. This means they are often depicted as women with extra pairs of arms, because extra arms are very common in Indian mythology, and a snake tail instead of legs, because nagas are snake-people. Alternative depiction is as a giant snake with a human head or face.
Lamias come from Greek mythology. They are usually depicted as women with a snake tail instead of legs, or with a snake instead of each leg.

Dex-chan lover
😂😂😂😂😂

7-128c683ca021490af81cf127c43b5c9cafcfcaebfda0a23bcc89bf717dd0e9bb.jpg

Holly hell. I didn't realize just how tiny miss "legal loli" was until now.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap that loli is tiny. She wasn't that tiny before. That is like pixie-level tiny.

Anyhow, the Lamias aren't going to get much. Even if this is the first time men have shown up, there are still only two of them.

Users who are viewing this thread