Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Al will finally open up to Blum…!

Dex-chan lover
who's actually the protagonist here? sure feels like blum isn't it lol.

Dex-chan lover
imagine if the daughter/mother falls for the MC and the " demon lord " get NTRed lmao, how much negative energy would he produce? damn that would be awesome lol
damn it, I'm fk it in the head...

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
Well that whole being a dog thing and calling him master while kneeling has ruined the image of the hero for me.
Pretty funny how the tone and appeal of a manga changed so drastically in one chapter.
Either way i'm done here, have a good read gents.

Dex-chan lover
The 3 women got corrupted while Roy was on a happy ride. 😂 For some mysterious reason Kyros came from the manwha https://mangadex.org/title/23319/perfect-half

18-5bd349a2ebbe2dd45494591c558627d94f55958b52781a764011280bf971e5d8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused about the situation with the mother and daughter at this point. I don't know if I've just forgotten something or what. Our dungeon master had a threesome with a daughter and her mom? And is that daughter now shacking up with her rapist emperor dad or something?

Group Leader
If the Rapee rapes the Rapists, does the raping cancel itself out?

@sirflimflam Yes, now the Emperor is probably trying to marry off the daughter for political favors to an ugly bastard noble that will probably beat/rape/kill her within the first year.

Fed-Kun's army
I fucking hated this mage since he was first introduced, I guess now it’s time to drop this since the MC is just a fucking slave

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least the lamias are satisfied.

@sirflimflam - the mage has two lovers - mother and daughter. Mother is the empress, and she is the one who came to the dungeon and kicked lots of ass. She was also the one who was kidnapped and raped by the emperor before she agreed to marry him.
Now he wants to rescue/kidnap her daughter because of some politics. Since her mother is the empress, and her father is the emperor, that makes the daughter a princess, and kidnapping princesses is a very demon lord-like move. Which prompted Blum to go overboard with Evil Minion roleplay.

Group Leader
@ghostt the MC is just being a bro.
The mage took him in when he lost everything and gave him purpose. He knows that the mage has way too much pride so he is lowering himself so the mage won't have to

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, this is getting less and less enjoyable to read... Maybe even touching hate at this point

Fed-Kun's army
@Darthskippy Call it what you want, but he’s still being used like a slave, the mage is supposed to be powerful too if they were such good “bros” he would either go himself, or go with him to get HIS woman back, but instead he will stay safely back in the dungeon fucking her mother while he sends off Blum to go and do things he hates

Roy is a fucking Chad. Glad we'll se more if the Harlem family. Mary is far more interesting than the maid or Fred.

Users who are viewing this thread