Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Al will finally open up to Blum…!

Blum be like: welcome back from being fucked, now you're needed to kidnap the princess

LMAO XD I love this guy.

Dex-chan lover
Roy is a man worth admiring. dude literally went fuck it. literally. seriously how horny is he?

@milo-1
> al and blum are companions before they escaped into the demon king's labyrinth.
> al is the first one to claim the dungeon and his plan is to create his paradise.
> his paradise is to have a place for adventurers to go to if they are wanted (?)
> but most importantly he wants to create the dungeon for his 2 lovers, the queen and the princess.
> blum needed a safe place to hide and live, so he picked the demon king's labyrinth because no one would search it.
> blum meets al inside the dungeon and they planned to stay and live within it,
> for the dungeon to function properly, it needs negative magic power.
> negative magic power can be harvested by humiliating adventurers inside the dungeon, which is good since al is a pervert.
> the first batch of victims is where blum convinced palm to ally with him.
> the second batch was this adventurers. they are beaten by the MC and has been left to the Lamias and Nagas(think of them as snake succubus) to be humiliated(molested).
> only roy harlen was not humiliated, he even managed to please a lot of Nagas and Lamias( way to go man!)
> al wishes to rescue the princess whose life is in danger by requesting blum.
> blum being a positive companion, says he accept. even though he doesn't want to be treated as a tool again he accepted because they run on a merit relationship, and as blum said he is more likely a subordinate to al since he is the master of the dungeon.
> blum can't rescue the princess all by himself so he employed the second batch of adventurers. how he made it is a mystery for me, maybe they will help him because of a contract, because they feel inferior, because they are humiliated or it's just their own choice, maybe they even allied themselves to blum and al.
> EDIT: i went past back some chapters and i learned that those adventurers are the personal guards of the queen. and since they are under the queen's command they will probably help in rescuing the princess

Dex-chan lover
@ghostt I thought this series was a little clearer than most on it's motives but I got to admit I'm saddened that even something this simple is something today's manga audiences can't comprehend anymore.

Sigh.....Al is himself extremely proud, and also needs a certain dignity as a dungeon master. Blum is being a real friend by both realizing those things and allowing Al to save face even without being asked. This is obvious to the meanest intelligence...or so I thought.

I guess people nowadays really don't get what's going on unless u spell it out to them word for word in even manga anymore. A shame for a medium that is supposed to say 1 thing in words and 10 things in pictures.

Blum suddenly going "waga maou" reminded me of Zi-O lmao
Idk why I'm relating one phrase to Kamen Rider but hey, I'm here for the ride

I like the way Blum put Al back on the right path to being a dungeon lord. This is starting to get interesting

Dungeon master : Now feed me your negative energy!
Roy: I don't think so! (Uno reverse card)
DM : wait.. You can't do that
Roy: watch me goes BRrrrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread