Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - The former hero and the mage join forces in battle!!

Dex-chan lover
Since they can't penetrate her ultimate defense, now that Al is present, they should consider depriving her of air or something else that her defense is useless against. Although I suppose that would depend on how versatile Al is as a magician.

Contributor
Honestly? I think some people might find this a bit of a cop out but I think that narratively it's rather satisfying since Blum's whole thing has been that he's trying to escape his destiny of being a murderer, so to resolve himself to instead just annoy the piss out of his enemy just makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly? I think some people might find this a bit of a cop out but I think that narratively it's rather satisfying since Blum's whole thing has been that he's trying to escape his destiny of being a murderer, so to resolve himself to instead just annoy the piss out of his enemy just makes sense.
Exactly.

And to be honest, I'm pretty sure neither of them want to kill VIola anyway, and never wanted to do so. They used to be party companions. I don't really expect a bloody ending here.

Dex-chan lover
alright this chapter was pretty funny
holy rock throw strike sword :ROFLMAO:

Double-page supporter
No matter what, I still think that it's ridiculous that the hero (in a word where it's an actual, established position) is so much weaker than who's supposed to help the hero.

Like, look. The hero has what. A sword that takes a shitload of stamina to use for a high attack and a double-edged ability to resist magic (including the positive one, like support and healing). And she? Just because she got the clothes, she has perfect regeneration (as in, can recover even missing limbs and blood as well as stamina), super-powerful passive defense against all magic AND physical attacks, a no-cost permanent attack boost...She literally has everything that the hero has, better and without drawbacks, on top of having other things that hero can only dream of. Except, the hero needs to train like a man possessed, including self-hypnosis while she just needs to wear the damn clothes...

In that respect, this arc is absolute crap on the account of her existence alone, so I just hope it'll finish as soon as possible. I wish they'd stop dragging it out...

Dex-chan lover
No matter what, I still think that it's ridiculous that the hero (in a word where it's an actual, established position) is so much weaker than who's supposed to help the hero.

Like, look. The hero has what. A sword that takes a shitload of stamina to use for a high attack and a double-edged ability to resist magic (including the positive one, like support and healing). And she? Just because she got the clothes, she has perfect regeneration (as in, can recover even missing limbs and blood as well as stamina), super-powerful passive defense against all magic AND physical attacks, a no-cost permanent attack boost...She literally has everything that the hero has, better and without drawbacks, on top of having other things that hero can only dream of. Except, the hero needs to train like a man possessed, including self-hypnosis while she just needs to wear the damn clothes...

In that respect, this arc is absolute crap on the account of her existence alone, so I just hope it'll finish as soon as possible. I wish they'd stop dragging it out...

My guess is that the sword functions as an anti maou weapon and is the only thing that can actually kill him. Also I feel like alot of her strength comes from the way she was before she got the outfit and it essentially just boosts what she already has

Supporter
Ah the classic "I cast rock!" It's super effective... at pissing her off.

Thank you for another chapter!!

Double-page supporter
this whole fight feels BS like he cuts her arm of and she is just likes meh insta heal it all.... and he? get 1 kick and now you cant do anything anymore to me because of stamina stuff.... really? he cut your arm of and you can heal it and you didnt loss any stamina.... really ? Get this borring fight over it already i dont like this girl at al

Dex-chan lover

Exactly this. Everyone here going "hee hee ha ha le epic troll xdxd" and I'm just like... this is absolute trash. Her being orders of magnitude stronger than the strongest hero is ridiculous. Her passive defense skill is literal plot armor. Just waiting for the power of friendship to make them all friends again (because of course) and get this arc over with.

Dex-chan lover
The ultimate defense means nothing before the emotional damage wrought by the power of DA BOYZ.

Users who are viewing this thread