Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha

all those hype for a mere milk sucking leech? i mean, maybe raise the punishment a little? maybe like a HORDE OF ORCS RAVAGING HER OVER AND OVER UNTIL SHE DIE THEN CREATE A LOOP BACK FROM THE BEGINNING! That's a pretty decent punishment.

Dex-chan lover
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Banned
Just read an upload of this at n hentai, a page of it says the series was axed? And then there was another chapter after that.
So , is this series axed?

Not as bad as a 6 star. But its definetly below 8. It's not dog shit, half hentai manga and half actual plot with reasons why mc does what he does and he actually has some personality. If your wondering about the ntr comments, so far theres no ntr so idk what their talking about.

Ngl, this is just boring. It's not shit, nor is it flagrantly insulting, it really is just plainly dull. To summarize, the character interactions lack depth or emotion, the story is devoid of world building, and the romance "scenes" are all one panel and detail-less. Despite other characters trying to tell me over and over again the motivations of the MC I still find myself wondering what the hell that cookie cutter blank slate's morals are. Once again, it isn't that the story particularly sucks, it's just that there is really nothing happening.

This one is quite dull, I have no idea what this story is trying to be.
Its like its trying to be a softcore hentai but cuts out 95% of the SMUT.
And it also got these 2 very shallow MCs that are both trying to be super edgy for some odd reason.
One is a former "hero" that hates people who are bullies (more or less) because he was trained to kill in an abusive way as a child (basically like every other assassin type character in any story out there).
And the other is just a depraved sex maniac that want to have his own incest harem.

Dex-chan lover
"we fell for each other"

a mother and daughter for one guy lmao no fuck off. fuck this story it's jsut creepy. one of the main characters literally wants a fucking incest harem and its crepy as fuck

@assman162 first time reading the ooyakodon trope? It might not be realistic whatsoever but we're talking about a comic about 2 former demon lord slayers living in a dungeon and powering it via sexual humiliation. Why is the mother daughter harem the thing you take issue with?

Dex-chan lover
The whole thing is kinda mediocre. The art is kinda bad, though not awful. But the pacing is screwy and the characters aren't really relatable.
Don't feel strongly enough about it to hate it, but definitely don't like the execution.
It can have a 4/10.

@FRASH_18
Since when is 6 stars supposed to be bad? Average is 5. So 6 would be above average, surely?

so the wizard became the real protagonist and the hero became the wizard's pawn bitch, what a shitty story.

Users who are viewing this thread