Dungeon Majesty - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A DIFFERENT DAY

Dex-chan lover
I've been trying to find this for a while. I gave up and after so long it turns up in the feed. Time to reread, keep up the good work. 😀

thanks

i thought season 1 has already been fully translated?

Edit: I found raws till season 2 chapter 15?

Please tell me there's more than 50 chapters, remember the hiatus but never saw anything from it again afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, looks like it's just an upload from a different group. Thought the author still had another 6 months or so minimum on his service time, although I have no clue if S. Korea amended any time due to Covid.(adding more or reducing time to serve)

From one Pervy Sage to another... I wish you the best of luck with your TLs of this series.

If I may offer a bit of advice, you should find a decent proofreader to correct the typos and incorrect grammar in your translation. If I weren't tied up with proofreading for AtheistBasementDragon's prolific output of Overlord fanfiction, I'd be happy to help, but unfortunately, all of my free time for proofreading is tied up with his incredible output.

Dex-chan lover
don't you just hate it when the cover art looks great and then you go to read it and its like this.....LMAO

Contributor
@ PervySageSenpai

I would like for you to go to Chapter 51 as we can always go to another manga site to read the previous chapters.

Group Leader
@goruu but it's not in some famous aggregator sites yet and I wonder why..
and there is still a lot of reader that don't know about this one tho..
Give me your thoughts pls.😊

Dex-chan lover
So, this got rebooted as a Chinese webtoon (the art gives it away), huh? don't expect much of it tbh.

good manhwa you pick up there. But please cut it to a smaller size next time.
Cause the original of this page platform is for manga so webtoon may not be able to load properly if you the uploader keep the size

Users who are viewing this thread